Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.
well, this build has kinda went the oposite direction that i wanted it to. but im looking for a new amp and wiring...friday if i get my new amp i...
Either way I love seeing a Grand Prix get loud!
There are attached with a single screw to some metal framing in the seat. The customer will have the small hole repaired if they ever get rid of...
Looks good... can't wait to get mine done. So for gank proofing you just attached the box to the trunk before installing the subs? You can see...
I'm just confused at the look of the headlights. Unless that's a conversion.
wow... that thing looks like it would **** all over my 18"Q off of about 1500 watts sealed from watchin that video.
Is it ok if make an unofficial build log for people without pics? I think it would go over well.
will have updates as soon as i get my rcas and y splitters.
no, I change cars to much to have something like that installed. I am looking at the z4 right now, maybe in the new suv, I dunno.
Sit the other one in the sun for 8mths? lol j/k
People won't be seeing it unless their in the truck. Its going to fire up and the top of the box will most likely be above most people's heads if...
^^^ No just saying.....not even sure if its a member lol
thank you siacarman I know need to know whch exact wire it is lol.
well got some updates....that amp is being returned and a chrome Rockford Fostgate Power 1000 is coming my way....a new 7200MKII should be coming...
Thanks for the compliments yall. Its starting to sound real good. He has some Pioneer G-Series 6.5's in there. Its the best I have ever heard...
most likely im going to use angel iron, but that is subject to change
generally it works out best if you have both rear firing, but if you do a good enough job and have the subs sealed cabin from trunk you can have...
thank you ! hey xol, nice vid! very clean install mane
go with a better wiring kit. knukonceptz- 4 guage http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KOL-AK44 or there 1/0 i personally would...
The eclipses are 87121.8, only Identification I found on them, I tried google and nothing... anyone know anything about them?
I tried to help this dude on another forum and he argued that a prefab box is better than a custom one..all i did was try to help lol..
thats what i was saying when i corrected the one guy, then skmfkr said no
HEAD UNIT PIONEER AVH 6950 COMPNENT DLS R 63[FRONT] COMPNENT...
I really like what you have done so far!! Can't wait to see the double din installed!
No ****! I'm like on the border of West Bloomfield/White Lake/Waterford. Cooley Lake Rd and Hospital.
is the sub a t1 or t2.....cant tell
i got sanford sounds to go to this weekend so i wont be working on it this weekend.. maybe this week if i have time.

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Car Audio Build Logs

Post details, pictures and get feedback and assistance for your car audio installation, from start to finish.

Views
24.2M

alpine amplifier build dc audio help jl audio rockford fosgate sub + amp sundown sundown audio
Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers