<b>SoundSolutionsAudio.com</b>

SSA has quickly become the car audio store to visit for quality name brand car electronics. From batteries to subwoofers, SSA has got it!
started a build log.... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/572792-envoy-build-ssa-10-gcon.html
cool. im checking it out now
The first few are going out now.
My phone shows nothing as with all embedded vids.
There was a website where you can list what you need a donation for and your story of why and anyone can donate. He should do that too. People...
If you do sell it let me know I would buy it back from you. Also, if you are looking for smaller SSA subwoofers as I trade, I have a few laying...
Welcome Aaron... Gonna rock it at work all day
Prices are now posted here: Enclosures - Hand Made Enclosures - SSA STORE As the enclosures are built and shipped to me, I will add real product...
Thanks, was working on the dedicated host too in efforts for the site to run smoother with less server load after the upgrade.
MODEL // REGULAR MAP // SALE PRICE   E-8 v.3 -- $95 -- $80 E-10 -- $105 -- $85 E-12 -- $110 -- $90 E-15 -- $130 -- $105 Sub Woofers -...
Now what would have been REALLY awesome, is if you got hairtrick vids for the song you used in the trailer and synced it up.
Now in the SSA Store! http://store.soundso...-sd-series.html
Im still waiting on my sub from the black friday sale...
For SSA members/customers/fans who prefer Google+, we have a page going there too.   Check it out:SSA Google+ Page  
I believe I spoke with you on our live chat the other day. If you had any other questions, just shoot me a PM.
No way we can offer free shipping on batteries, sorry they are just too heavy.
More killer pricing on Sundown Audio amplifiers, and why SSA is the only choice when it comes to your Sundown Audio needs.       SAZ-3500D...
Yes, simply click the link, then the donate button. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/index.php/shawns-new-leg-fund.html
How do these compare to the ID CX65S v2? @sundownz
Prices look to be correct MM87-2 N/A 2 sq.ft BL Series Speaker Kit $12.99 MM87-12 N/A 12 sq.ft BL Series Door Pack $45.99...
Sundown is shipped via FedEx.
The ZCON as it currently sits would probably be too much for a full concave cap, I've never seen one and I don't know of it being tested, it could...
It is difficult to tell with out testing for certain (as I have not played with the new P2's), BUT, you would be going from a sealed enclosure to...
33hz is a good point for the Dcon in a daily install. As for the port, if you can go larger, great.
Mechman-Sale-Aug Coupon Code only Valid 08-22-2012 thru 08-27-2012 only Applies to Mechman Products Only
Sure in a perfect world, but in the reality of advanced, made in the USA to order sub woofers, being the fastest to ship out is not a possibility...
Should be lowd! Loud and Low! This should be finished by the 25th for the Nw audio show up in St Joe, Mo
Bryan is really starting to get good with the video and audio editing.
Justin: Jesus's Walled Blazer  
This program is still rolling along.
The best explanation might be on the ZED site itself: RA
Who said he doesn't do the shopping?
While we are waiting on a few parts to come into the build house, there was enough to build up a small batch of Dcon 15's.   Actual inventory of...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>SoundSolutionsAudio.com</b>

SSA has quickly become the car audio store to visit for quality name brand car electronics. From batteries to subwoofers, SSA has got it!

Views

google+ incriminator audio ssa ssa dcon ssa gcon ssa icons ssa store ssa sub woofer ssaudio us acoustics
DD451980-D607-41AB-B69C-6745AAE4B848.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024
F98C6D78-7734-4659-9FCA-34969BDDC56A.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers