Top Notch Auto Works, LLC, Floyds Knobs, IN

Participant count
  • Participants list

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I've just started a new shop in Floyds Knobs, in. its right outside of Louisville, KY. I will be offering all types of services including auto detailing and car electronics sales and installation ranging from head units and overhead dvd players to remote starts and alarms. I also fully plan to offer window tint, however I seem to have lost contact with the guy that I was planning on contracting the jobs to. If anyone is in the area and would like to work out a contracting deal for quality window tint, please let me know. I will have a soft opening through the month of March and officially have a grand opening on March 29th. I planned to open immediately but I will just need more time to fully organize things, including a window tinter. Please let me know if you have any interest in filling the tint needs or know someone who does. BTW my remote starts will be installed by the only Master MECP installer that I know of right now in this area. Hes a walking electrical genius. , Kenneth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...