THE Thread

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Man... sometimes I want to just move to the middle of nothing just so I don't have to interact or deal with this constant onslaught of over-sensitive, pussified, chicken shit people. I blame cell-phones. Nobody knows how to interact with people anymore. This chick at work said "let me get your facebook so we can talk" Huh????? No dumbass... we go out, we walk, talk, eat, interact... Facebook. Pffft. Beer at 3:30am is not the best idea I guess. 

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I just made me an ounce of Beard Oil. First attempt and it is not bad. Argan Oil as the carrier oil, a lil bit of Vitamin E oil and 100% pure Orange oil. After the light orange scent fades it just smells clean and it is soft to the touch, shiny with no greasy feel. Any other Bearded Freaks out there?

'Ozzie

CarAudio.com Newbie
May 16, 2019
Kansas City
Man... sometimes I want to just move to the middle of nothing just so I don't have to interact or deal with this constant onslaught of over-sensitive, pussified, chicken shit people. 
I am hoping to go look at a 40 acre place in the middle of no where this weekend.  It would be great to escape Kansas City sometimes.