soundwaves

iceteebone
5,000+ posts

Banned
Michigan
i'm sure none of you are from houghton lake but oh well. this ass clown tried to sell me a coustic 800D for $400. he said since it was class D it had unlimited amount of power output. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif he had nothing setup where the customer could listen too. i wanted to listen to some jl w6v2's. he agreed to pop a couple inside my box in my car too listen too. well i wasn't impressed. he then said my box wasn't right which was pretty close to JL specs. he said the port needs to be shorter for more bass. i said it's tuned to 30 hz. of course he didn't know what the hell i was talking about. he just guesses how long it should be. then when i told him i didn't want too spend $600 on those subs, and that i didn't like them, he got pissed and banned me from his store.

i'm sure none of you are from houghton lake but oh well. this ass clown tried to sell me a coustic 800D for $400. he said since it was class D it had unlimited amount of power output. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif he had nothing setup where the customer could listen too. i wanted to listen to some jl w6v2's. he agreed to pop a couple inside my box in my car too listen too. well i wasn't impressed. he then said my box wasn't right which was pretty close to JL specs. he said the port needs to be shorter for more bass. i said it's tuned to 30 hz. of course he didn't know what the hell i was talking about. he just guesses how long it should be. then when i told him i didn't want too spend $600 on those subs, and that i didn't like them, he got pissed and banned me from his store.
LMAO...big loss...now you never have to go there again...

NG

LMAO...big loss...now you never have to go there again...
NG

he was also pissed because i would go in there a lot, and only buy like power wire, fuses, speaker wire even though walmart which is less then 2 miles from his store, sells it cheaper. when he noticed all my equipment was bought online, he got pissed because i kept coming in his store and never paid top dollar for his equipment. his name is mark if anybody cares. he also said that i would get better service through him then online, but when i was a noob and my amp was clipping, he wouldn't help me. also i checked up on him and he carries kenwood, eclipse, memphis, kicker, jl and probably a couple others, and he is only an authorized jl dealer.

Ehh I'm late on this thread... but I've had to fix a few of this shops installs. People drive all the way down to saginaw to get them fixed.

Ehh I'm late on this thread... but I've had to fix a few of this shops installs. People drive all the way down to saginaw to get them fixed.
LOL

Wow this thread is 2 years old.

Outside of Soundwaves, Saginaw is the closest car audio stores around. A lot of people here go to Dukes.

LOL
Wow this thread is 2 years old.

Outside of Soundwaves, Saginaw is the closest car audio stores around. A lot of people here go to Dukes.
Yah, we do get alot of cars from midland and north. I heard there is a few little shops in midland, but they are garbage I guess.

We do a ton of dealership out of standish.

Yah, we do get alot of cars from midland and north. I heard there is a few little shops in midland, but they are garbage I guess.
We do a ton of dealership out of standish.
Midland and Standish are all south of me. I'm about an hour away of Midland. The only other shop is Kurtz in Traverse City.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iceteebone

5,000+ posts
Banned
iceteebone
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies