Participant count
  • Participant list

Logikalliquid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SoVA
Located at 401 Virginia Beach Boulevard

Dealer for:

Pioneer, Clarion, Planet Audio, Phoenix Gold, Boston, Audison, Sony, Focal, Savy, and RE(but they don't keep RE in stock).

I had them install my power wire, $75 +$25 charge since it was 1/0ga. They are a little pricey for my taste, but not the most expensive in the area. The install was clean with no permanent modifications: Fuse holder mounted to a plate they attatched to an existing bolt(i didn't know if this was common practice, but looks very clean to me). I inspected the install before I left and couldn't find anything to gripe about.

The owner is a great guy to deal with, not the standard "It must be crap if we don't sell it" kinda guy. However, there are a fair amount of those type working there as well. The installer himself was more than happy to point me towards a matched set of PG Xenon amps that "were perfect for me" and on sale for the pair. They won't take no for an answer the 1st couple of times they try to sell ya something.

Overall, Good shop. They are the place I go for all the install stuff I need that I can't wait for shipping on.

Ocean Audio is okay. They over charge me on labor on a pair of 5 1/4 in speakes and a cdplayer. The brand was Premiere. They put it in my 87 Nissian Sentra. A couple of friends think they are pricey and sloppy. One thing I dont like them is there parking. My favorite audio shop is Premiere autosound in Chesapeake good prices and nice friendly people. Goho is another good one. The one in Norfolk and Va Beach are the best. The other one I also like is sound Shop in Hamtpon. They got the best prices on labor and equipment.

mike lackey was a good builder (Did the high end hom eaudio stuff at sound shop as well as some car stuff. He did my enclosure for the three tens. Guy there now is nate the mountain man. Great guy, pretty **** skilled as well. Cool cat.

Ones to avoid, Precise in hampton and mega bass. About on the same level either way.

Goho and discount are both pretty good as well although Im partial to the hampton/newport news guys lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...