Need advice on best place to go in SLC

Seth... does he work at a shop or does he just know people? I've seen a bunch of his posts in this forum.
I know he works at Car Tunes in layton, part time I think? He does installs etc on the side too. You can go straight to him.

He knows his stuff and does good work.

Btw, I sent you a PM.

Im not sure why people hate car concepts. They do nice work but expensive. Audio extreme is also very expensive, hifi is just up the street from there if you go that far. But again they are expensive, like most retail shops. All these shops have had some type of issue no matter what anyone says. Try the guy that just started, when starting out they are a small company and make sure to do a good job. Once they grow they add more installers and problems start. Anyone know the name of the shop that sic used to own? I stayed in utah when I was younger so Im kinda curious

Ive found the customer relations in alot of retail needs work. I hate that they dont care about customers when their the ones that keep the business open

I'm in the same boat as the first poster.

Trying to get on the road to Illinois, and wanted to swap out the older Kenwood for a newer Pioneer, but

can't do the simple (remove it from the sleeve--it may be screwed in from the back).

I'm in mid-Salt Lake, and looking for a simple switch.

Don't want to go to Sound Warehouse, or Best Buy...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Would love some suggestions.

Thanks!

Lyndon

Was able to pop out the older Kenwood, and pulled out the harness. Now, I've got to sit down and match the wires. Don't see the "spot" for the remote control

wire for the Pioneer DEH-1200MP. The Kenwood didn't have that accessory. Hoping to have some tunes running by Saturday noon. Then, when I visit my mom's house in Illinois, I'll try popping out the horrible POS stereo in her Camry, and the Kenwood will have a second life!

Last Update:

Sunday afternoon, and new Pioneer is put in the dash.

Thanks to mcbuggin for suggestions, but I had to do it myself.

Still much appreciated in giving me some leads.

Off to start the Long Drive to Illinois.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another bad post for Car Concepts. My JL Audio G4500 is in protective mode. So I call JL Audio they tell me my warranty is 2 years. I call Car Concepts and they tell me 1 year, but they tell me to bring it in anyways. Actually they told me it's my fault that it is in protective mode, I did something to it. What a bunch of morons. I'm still debating if I should bring it back to them. I really hate that place, and I'm willing to just throw the piece of **** away and buy something new, definitely from somewhere else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...