Lasting Impressions - Fay, NC - Thumbs down!

lol, I'm not going to sue anyone over a crappy tint job... This section is for shop reviews, good or bad. Of course feelings are going to be hurt. However I have no problem with informing the owner of how his shop is being represented. He atleast seemed like a very decent, down to earth guy. It's a shame the people who did my tint at a tint shop, couldn't seem to get it right though. Just a heads up for those folks looking to get a decent tint job to shy away from this common side of the road tint shop.

iirc, all tint is wavey/lightly bubbly when first applied. about all tint shops would tell you the tint shouldn't be disrupted for the next 2-3 days. ontop of that they should tell you to let the car "bake" in the sun to help the tint dry up.

at least that tint shop didn't break any panels. i recently found 2 broken panels near my rear dash from when i recently had my tint redone. it'll cost me close to 150 just to replace them. :/

first off we did fix it and told you what to do cause you couldn't come back...if you felt this way you should have said in the shop instead of being a little ***** and saying it on a forum(*****)...so thanks for the bussiness and don't come back for nothing EVERand have a good time going to shops and then talking **** about them..this is a car stereo site not for tiniting dumbass....and if you have a problem about what i said just call me at the shop and tell me how you feel(hahahaha)and if we can't resolve it on the phone maybe you can come to the shop and get it resolved(you got a better chance of getting pregnant then beating me *****)thanke for the bussiness......hahahahaha ADAM
This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a shitty tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do ****.

That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap ass brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer to the local shop here and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.

This guy sounds like a real winner. With people like him working at the tint shop I have no doubts that you got a shitty tint job. With his great choice of words and A+ grammar he sounds like exactly the kind of idiot I would like representing my business on a forum as big as CA.com. I'd be willing to bet money if you ever showed up at the shop again and called him out he wouldn't do ****.
That's also a very cheap tint job compared to local places here. I'd wonder what cheap ass brand of tint they use to keep prices that cheap with 4 hours of labor per car haha. Everywhere here ranges from $200-250 to do a whole car plus visor strip. I have taken my Mustang, Cadillac CTS, and Blazer in there and none took more than 1.5 hours and all looked fantastic. So 4 hours on one car already tells me they ****.
theres some good places here ....

I have always gone to the place on Wrightsville Avenue, Coastal Glass Tinting. They do a great job for me and are always quick. They also have a decent looking girl at the front desk haha ;p

well.. 130 for all windows + strip and 4 hours of labor.. you should have been expecting a shitty job.. places around here are about 180+ depending on the job and dont take as long.. however with 4 hours i would expect they are doing it carefully and trying not to fvck up.. but appearently they did -_-

get your money back and go somewheres else -_-

this isn't a shop review but a guy i know does real good tinting in bear grass nc he tells u to bring ur own tint that u want on and only charges like 40 to 60 buck to put it on and its the best ive seen around going to him to get my 5% on my ford ranger and thats all the windows not just on or 2 windows

I hope they are still open! I am going to ride by there. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Twistid

5,000+ posts
Twistid
in a space out of sound
Start date
Participants
Who Replied