Bragg Pawn, Fayetteville, NC

They're also the best to go for wire around here. Stinger wire by the foot for cheap. And they usually have a nice selection of old school amplification.

o for real? **** ive been goin to rhudys, what part of bragg is it at?
It's right before you enter Ft. Bragg. Pretty much across the street from Stereo World. Rhudy's ***** man. They overcharge for stuff like wires.

how much does it cost to get metered?

hey lets have a fayetteville meet... **** we already have like 2-3 people that can meet up... i actually live in haymount so its not far at all from bragg

i just got back from bragg pawn and wow those guys are awsome!

aparently there authorized dealers of digital designs and i asked them about the termlab and they said if we got a meet together up there they would let us use it for free because of publicity! i say we go up there and get a meet goin on and have some fun!

well lets set something up... they also got a huge selection of amp's and internet brands ... i almost **** myself when i saw the DD 95 + sound splinters

just no laughing at my uber ghetto setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

they also quoted me $125 for a snail shell for my L7 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's right before you enter Ft. Bragg. Pretty much across the street from Stereo World. Rhudy's ***** man. They overcharge for stuff like wires.
Don't go to BRAGG PAWN. They are a pawn shop that trys to do car audio by selling offbrands like DD and Lanzar!!! Digital Designs are flea market quality subs.If you want the good stuff go to RHUDYS! They are the best in fayetteville and they carry JL AUDIO and brands that only a true quality audio store can carry!!! This dude thinks you set an amp gain with a multi meter!!! Read his post about what he said about Rhudys not using a multimeter to set his amp gains. ahahhaha Don't listen to this guy! He is one of those guys that thinks he knows everything and doesn't know anything at all. Go to the pros at Rhudy's!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stratusrt01

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
stratusrt01
Lumber Bridge, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies