Banging Systems Car Audio is Amazing, I stay in there Glad they are not far from me

Well kicker has that old rep still. Most younger consumers don't know how much the game has changed. I just bought a old school BNIB kicker impulse 12. Was kinda disappointed when I seen the box say " made in China " sigh. I thought that was American made 20 years ago. I got Rick rolled

Well kicker has that old rep still. Most younger consumers don't know how much the game has changed. I just bought a old school BNIB kicker impulse 12. Was kinda disappointed when I seen the box say " made in China " sigh. I thought that was American made 20 years ago. I got Rick rolled
The silver fosgate power subs say made in the U.S. On them but made in China on the box.

eh where I live the guy carrying sundown is starving lol. He still makes his money off of L7s and JLs.
I believe it. Most people when they seen my sub didn't know what it was.

Simple. Dealers have to make money. For as much as sundown sells for online they will buy it online. Also not many know about sundown. They would rather buy Kicker.
For an old school guy like myself (Pyle Driver II's, Still Water, The Punch, MTX, Redline, etc), this forum has changed me, I now own DD's and will never buy another set of Kicker subs (or JLs, but not because of this forum, just personal experience with a recent set of W3's) and will only buy DD, Sundown, RE, etc.....

Next time I visit my parents back in Columbus, GA I will bring back this 10 I have had since around 93, the only thing I remember about it is it has a picture of a cactus on the dust cover.....

Simple. Dealers have to make money. For as much as sundown sells for online they will buy it online. Also not many know about sundown. They would rather buy Kicker.
There's a shop here that sells sundown (costs more then online) and they push it like crazy to everyone that doesn't know any better that they can get it cheaper

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...