Audiomasters in Pineville, NC

gtwo
10+ year member

Location: 605-G N. Polk Street, Pineville, NC (Near Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte)

Services: Car Audio, Home Audio & Video

Authorized Dealer of: Pioneer & Pioneer Elite, JL Audio, Memphis Audio, Klipsch, Niles

Great little shop that I've made about a half-dozen visits to in the past year and a half. The staff is pretty knowledgeable, although they do push the brands they are dealers of, which is expected. Installation work has been clean and above my expectations.

Dynamat and JL Audio & Memphis Audio cabling are also available. For home audio, they have some Pioneer Elite TVs, AVRs, and DVD/Blu-ray players on display.

Apparently there have been some staffing and/or management changes to this installer since I last visited. Horrendous customer service and poor management are now the qualities Audiomasters embodies. Appointments will be canceled without notice. Parts will supposedly be on order but will never arrive.

Highly unrecommended. If anyone knows of a respectable installer in the Charlotte area, please let me know, as I am eager to take my business elsewhere.

-QUOTE=gtwo;4778313]Location: 605-G N. Polk Street, Pineville, NC (Near Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte)

Services: Car Audio, Home Audio & Video

Authorized Dealer of: Pioneer & Pioneer Elite, JL Audio, Memphis Audio, Klipsch, Niles

Great little shop that I've made about a half-dozen visits to in the past year and a half. The staff is pretty knowledgeable, although they do push the brands they are dealers of, which is expected. Installation work has been clean and above my expectations.

Dynamat and JL Audio & Memphis Audio cabling are also available. For home audio, they have some Pioneer Elite TVs, AVRs, and DVD/Blu-ray players on display.

check out Acoustic Images in mooresville Nc. They do home and car audio. These guys know how to do it all. they are located at 179 River Park Rd -

Mooresville, NC 28117 phone # 704-799-0140

Check out my friend's install. http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-build-logs/51426-rebuilding-my-audi-a4.html

they did my kick panel install

passengerkick.jpg

driverkick.jpg

check out Acoustic Images in mooresville Nc. They do home and car audio. These guys know how to do it all. they are located at 179 River Park Rd -Mooresville, NC 28117 phone # 704-799-0140
Awesome, I'll check them out. Thanks for the info!

jason,mark,brian and joey are really cool.

check out jason's website. http://www.jasonsyner.com

the guys are at spring break this weekend. i would assume that they will not be back until monday or tuesday. tell them webster sent ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've done business with them several times ever since the mid '90s especially that particular shop in Pineville. Never had an issue with them. I would rather make the drive to their shop than the closer Freeman's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

gtwo

10+ year member
gtwo
Charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views