Anyone Need RE Distributors in NY

SouRce4
10+ year member

NY
I called RE Audio and they told me that there is a place in Brooklyn, NY that sells the equipment

The Place in Brooklyn is called Black Market Audio. If you need the number just reply

lol didnt mean to make it sound like that lol. I was just laughing at the name. Newayz if you didnt have a dealer within 50 miles you could order direct from re and SAVE LOTS OF $$$. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I have a dealer like 100 miles away, went there once and he wanted like 35% more for the products.

my boy owns black market audio.........he's a good guy ..if u ever in nyc ..u should do business with him if u ever need any re products or any other audio equipment.....

i have his number in my cell phone so if anyone from the nyc needs his number just get at me i have it

Is he a distibutor for dealers as well? Or just a stocking house for consumers? I have considered doing business with RE a few times and a local distribution center would most likely help my decision...

Yea, been to his shop. He seems cool. I think his name was Erol? Don't remember. Bought my wire and terminal from him. The shop isn't tooo big, but i mean it'll do.

most definately, in desperate need of a distributor, need products, how is his inventory, alot of variety???? i definately want to get in contact with him.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...