NVX's new XPLD3K amplifier is perfect for those looking for a high output amplifier. It boast an abundance of features such as subsonic and low pass filter, pre-amp outputs, and gain level control. The sleek design of the chassis combined with the illuminated badge makes this amplifier an eye-catcher. The XPLD3K monoblock includes a wired remote bass knob. Dual speaker terminals bridge the amplifier internally allowing for less confusion when wiring multiple subwoofers.
- Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 1020 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1900 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Dual Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Mono channel operation
- Master and slave input to combine multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Variable subsonic filter (10-30 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Frequency response: 10-350 Hz
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Heavy duty copper layer double sided epoxy PCB
- 0/1 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier
- Dimensions: 10"W x 20.5"L x 2.5"H
NVX XPLD3K: Monoblock Class D Amplifier - Xplicit Audio