Amp Kit, RCA's and other ?'s
This is my first post in this forum, but I have beem browsing the site for some time, and found a lot of useful info here! That's why I need some help from everyone. I'm a newbie when it comes to car stereo installation and products and currently I have someone installing a system for me, but would rather supply my own parts.
I am in need of some 2ch. RCA's (roguhly 15 - 20ft), and I have found a lot of posts on them, but would like to ask again about various brands that I'm considering. I need to purchase them b4 April 8/05 and I have narrowed them down to the following. Let me know which one you believe is the best value.
1. Audiobahn CE 1500/2000 - has anyone used or seen any reviews? (pic below) (http://www.millionbuy.com/adbce2000.html)
2. Streetwires Zero Noise 2 - ZN250/260
3. KnuKonceptz Klarity/Karma (more wondering about the differnece between the two bcuz the the karma are out of stock unti 04/19)
Secondly, I am in need of an dual amp kit. Same question as above, here are my choices:
1. JL Audio XA-PCS4-2 (http://www.jlaudio.com/ecs/pcs.html)
2. Monster HPBAP-1000 (http://monstercable.com/caraudio2/pr...age=Amp%20Kits)
3. Streetwires PS04B (http://www.streetwires.com/products/...ts/4AWGkit.cfm)
4. Tsunami AMP48-RCA - actually comes with RCA's and everything else I 'think' I need http://www.tsunamionline.com/product.php?id=111
Last, I was told buy the installer (if I were purchasing the monster amp kit) that I would need the following distribution block, so I assume that I would need it for the other amp kits as well.
Comp Series PFD 1-2 AGU fuse style (Model - CPFD-12A)
Since I know already Monster is sorta high priced ($60 for the dist. block pictured), what other companies can purchase a similar type of distribution block from at a more "economical" price?
If anyone has any other suggestions for other brands of amp kits and rca's then the choices that I have selected aboce that are well priced or worth the value please let me know with a link to the product's website.
Last edited by Mr. Benzito; 04-04-2005 at 07:03 AM.
Re: Amp Kit, RCA's and other ?'s
if you can tell me approximatly how much power you're running in your car and the lengths that the powerwire, rca's, remote and speaker wire need to be.. then I can build you a custom kit for far less than the going rate on prefab kits. And this one will have everything you need and nothing you don't. PM me.
Don't PM me, I'm not here. Find me on SSA or ROE
No, I won't re-upload the Big3 pictures. Don't ask.