Closed Thread

Reload Thread: hiding wires and making the installation look good

xplizit is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 hiding wires and making the installation look good

I am in the prosess of installing a system in my car, but im having problems hiding the wires and making the installation look good

soundgy45 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, first i'm sure your putting the wires under the door sills, (power 1 side, signal the other), then get some cable ties at target in differnet sizes and colors), those are the easiest tips to give for a clean installation without details

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, all the wires under the carpet. If you have lots of wires, color coding them is a good idea and using wire ties works wonders if you want everything to be neat and tidy especially when using multi - amp systems.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

lascalac is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ive found that the easiest place to hide the wires in a car is to just go right up the center concil, then go under that little bit of carpet, then under the back seat and to the trunk. cant see any wires inside the car and all you have to do is take the screws out of the concil to get under it.

Closed Thread