Closed Thread

Reload Thread: What will go into a Subaru '02 WRX

NIKON is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 What will go into a Subaru '02 WRX

I just got a new Subaru WRX and am having truble finding good speakers that will fit into it. Has any one put a system into one and what should I do? I would like 2-3 amps and two 12' subs.

nikon

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well some good subs are the MTX 8000 series, Alpine Type R's, JL Audio W3's, and Infinity Perfects...some good amps to power the subs(2) would be JBL 1200.1 and the MTX 81000D....can't help you with speakers because you havent given sizes but I reccomend the Infinity Kappa series, MB Quarts, and Boston Acoustics....Phoenix Gold and MTX make good 4 channel amps.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

beastyle is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Boston Rally speakers should (not all, most) fit in your front door cabinets, if i'm right the WRX also has "rear" speakers that are in cabinets fairly high in the backside of the car.. Boston also has fitting speakers for that, also pioneer has fittable speakers (not back, front yes)

Altho you should know that its mad to install it yourself in a new subaru.. .i strongly advice you to let it be done by a certified and trusted dealer

Humanity my mirror,
    Madness what I see

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you have 6.5"'s in the front doors and 4"'s in teh rear doors...
    first, lets deal with the subs...
    are you going for pure earth shattering volume, or crisp clear bass? or a mix of teh two?
    for the speakers inside, all those mentioned are excellent choices, but i would go with a 6.5" components system, so basically a wofoer int eh door, and tweeters mounted someone else...
    are you willing to put in kick panels? if so, best choice.......

MSN - [email protected]
    Add me if you have any questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by PT Teal
    I woke up one morning and found a cop at my door telling me he found my car on fire in the middle of the desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanerupper View Post
    Some people have told me that the chrome reflects sunlight, therefore the amp doesn't get as hot as others. Is this true?

Closed Thread