Hello! I am fairly new to car stereo installation and have a couple of questions.

1. I have an Infiniti G35 Coupe that has one of those "great" factory BOSE systems. Anyway, since it is desparately in need of some bass, I am adding a sub and amp. I have a Rockford Fosgate amp that does not have speaker level inputs so I have to install a line out converter. When I splice into the Bose head unit output that is running to the Bose amp in the trunk to install my line out converter, does it matter whether I splice into the front vs. the rear? Is one more appropriate than the other? Is a different signal being sent to one vs. the other?

2. I have a 12" DVC 4 ohm Punch sub and an RF Punch 3001 amp (150 watts x 1 at 4 ohms or 300 watts x 1 at 2 ohms). I have the sub wired in parallel, so I can run it at 2 ohms. My question is when I hook up the one set of speaker wires coming from my sub box to the amp, what do I hook the + and - speaker leads to because there are two sets of speaker outputs (A and B) on the amp? I am assuming that since this amp is made for a sub and since I am running my sub at 2 ohms, then I just run my speaker wire from my sub box to the speaker A outputs. Please confirm.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!