Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do you guys think?

Whats up guys, i didnt have much to spend on this system to begin with but i did what i could. I built a Custom Box w/ Grey vinyl and flushmounted the amp, cap, and subs inside the box. The box is lined underneath with Blue neons from a stealh switch turn on. For the system i got 2 12" Rockford HE2's, 500S Rockford Fosgate Amp, Monster 1 Farad Digital Cap, Monster Competition RCA's, Monster 2 Gauge Power Kit, 2 Pairs of Pioneer 6x8 with 220w max power and 60rms, On the speakers I ran a 500X Rockford Fosgate 4 channel Amp with Monster 4 Gauge Power Kit, i also have a Monster Posi Clamp, DB block, Circuit Breaker, and all this is ran with 14 Gauge Monster Speaker Wire..... like i said i didn't have alot of money and ill have the pics up here soon, and just for reference this is in a 94' Ford Explorer, let me know what you guys think.

XtremeRacing is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Also i forgot, i have the Pioneer DEH-P7400 Cd Deck and when i took this to Ultimate Electronics competition i hit 143db so not to bad..

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds good to me, got any pics?

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Closed Thread

User Tag List