Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Never thought you could make a Datsun look this good!

VanHalenDude is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never thought you could make a Datsun look this good!

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I'll say a Datsun is a Datsun, but it's ok....well, someones gotta get rid of that huge fart pipe off the back there....

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    That is just about the ugliest thing I've seen in my life. I wouldn't mind it so much w/ a different colour scheme, and get rid of the tail pipe sticking out. Nice install, but ugly IMO.

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

gator4thehaters is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm with you Mark!!

Live life 2 the full cuz u only live once!

loudcar412s is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe you guys dont have to be such ****ing assholes

all you had to say was, i wouldnt do it to my car, but it looks ok

the huge fart pipe? let me guess, you are the faggots that dont like loud exhaust when it actually is better than your little loose butthole sounding exhaust

i personally think thats awesome and you can all shut the hell up if you have something negative to say...how would you feel if you re-did your car and someone told you it was gay and the fart pipe needs to go.....thats what i thought

loudcar412s is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and dont bother replying with an arguement or calling me names, im not going to look at this thread again

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes its a huge fart pipe, if it was a nice chrome 2.5" Flowmaster tip or something like that, I would say it looked ok....yeah right...obviously you dont know what a good car is if you think that huge exhaust looks good, or if anything on that car looks good at that...

2007 Chrysler 300C

Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by loudcar412s

the huge fart pipe? let me guess, you are the faggots that dont like loud exhaust when it actually is better than your little loose butthole sounding exhaust

i personally think thats awesome and you can all shut the hell up if you have something negative to say...how would you feel if you re-did your car and someone told you it was gay and the fart pipe needs to go.....thats what i thought
    I think this was more negative than any other post!!! Stop being so sensitive! Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. If you like the car, so be it! If i don't so be that too!!! Stop crying! If someone doesn't like my car,truck, bike, wife etc. It doesn't make me any difference at all whatsoever. If i like it that s all that matters. So if you like big *** pipes and vomit green datsuns then more power to you and whoever else likes them.

Ps U are going to look at this post again just because its human nature! You may not respond 'cuz i just called ya bluff, but we all know u are going to read this again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by gator4thehaters
    I think this was more negative than any other post!!! Stop being so sensitive! Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. If you like the car, so be it! If i don't so be that too!!! Stop crying! If someone doesn't like my car,truck, bike, wife etc. It doesn't make me any difference at all whatsoever. If i like it that s all that matters. So if you like big *** pipes and vomit green datsuns then more power to you and whoever else likes them.

Ps U are going to look at this post again just because its human nature! You may not respond 'cuz i just called ya bluff, but we all know u are going to read this again!
    So true, and it is amazing how many people actually say they wont look at the post again but actually end up looking at it more than once....

2007 Chrysler 300C

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know. I'm looking at it again already!!!

bry_mo is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'de drive it

well....despite the previous replies....i liked your datson very much....the speaker setup was really cool lookin'.....and i happened to think that the huge tail pipe was rather comical more than anything...i'de drive it!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Don't get me wrong. The car (imo) is....well....The car is "unique". I really like the setup though! That took a lot of ingenuity and time, not to mention money!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    money..no kiddin'......i wish i had that kind of money....only i think i would invest it in a corvette rather than a datsun....oh well....what ever floats your boat.....

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Originally posted by loudcar412s

Don't get so bent out of shape. I stated that my comments were my own opinion, and thus mine to give. If you think it's great looking, then that is fine. You can call it great looking. I was not aggressive in my statements, merely honest. How would I feel if I did my car up and someone did not like it? I couldn't care less. Why should I be so sensitive as to let some strangers comments about it affect me to such an extreme degree. I woudln't have made the car for them; therefor, their negative comments would have no ill effect upon me, as long as an appreciation for the time and effort put it was recognized. In this case, it was.

Originally posted by Mark_ab
    ...Nice install, but ugly IMO.
    See, simply stating an opinion. Touch touchy

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well...the fact that you even had to come out and say all of that just to make you fell better, probably means that you would feel bad if it were you....and that's ok...you know...it's human nature to want our stuff to be liked by others...

Closed Thread

User Tag List