I want to amp door speakers. If I'm running two 4 ohm door speakers, does amp I buy need to make it's power at 4ohm or 2ohm? The amp I have now is a 4 channel that does 150rms x2 at 4ohm bridged, or do I need to get a 2 channel that is 150rms x 2 at 2 ohm?