Melted Fuse Holder?
So I went to add a second run of 1/0 to the back for my new battery install, and when I took off the cover to my fuse holder in order to remove the fuse, it appears that the side closest to the battery got hot enough to melt through the fuse holder. It was mounted to the top of my battery box, so it couldn't have gotten that hot there, the 300A fuse didn't pop, so I doubt it was a short, regardless, it was a covered fuse holder zip tied to a plastic battery box, nothing to short to. The other side was completely fine, so I'm stumped. Ideas?
EDIT: Wire is Audiotechnix 1/0 OFC and fuse holder was the clear Audiotechnix one.
Subs: SPLAudio Custom ZV4 15 Monster
Mids & Highs: CDT Audio CL-6ED 6.5" & TV-25 Tweets
Lows: Crescendo BC3500D
Mids & Highs: PPI Black Ice BK340.4