So I've recently removed an old aftermarket stereo from the previous owner and installed a new one...pioneer x1500dvd. I have a few questions
1. Where does the blue/white wire on the pioneer harness connect to? I actually used a relay to bypass the brake and connected it to pin 85...DOes that go out to the blue wire on the metra harness?
2. Can I splice in a ground wire to an existing ground wire that already has another ground spliced in? There is a random black wire which I have no idea where its from, but I figured I should ground it.
3. I have a left over cable. I have no idea what it is. I have connected the subs, front and rear speakers. What could it be to? It looks like it was cut and fitted with a speaker connector.
4. There is an old Pac steering wheel control. I disconnected the harness to it and removed the box, but there are several red and black wires still left. Can I just leave them be?
5. THANKS SO MUCH. I'm new to this, but I've learned so much.