Good afternoon. Thanks for viewing my post. I am very limited on my time so I will make this short, sweet, and clear. I have a Pioneer IVA-D900 head unit. I have only what appears to be the main wiring harness (Black and Yellow 12v Power Wires with fuse, and a harness with two white connectors. I do not have the "Brain Box" for this unit. I simply want to see if it will power on. My question is, if I simply connect the "Black & Yellow" wires from the harness to a 12v supply, and connect the white connector to the back of the radio, should the unit power on provided everything on the head unit is working properly working? I have nothing to plug the other end of the wiring harness into. I am assuming this part would go to the "Brain Box" for this unit. I know on most of my previously tested head units that there are usually a "RED & Yellow wire that need 12v" this only have a yellow wire.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Like I said, I just want to see if the unit powers on. If pictures or anything are needed, I can oblige. Thanks again for reading. I am not ignorant when it comes to 12v electronics. I just have never came across this type of head unit, and do not want to rip my car apart to check it. I have a good 12v power supply that I test other units with.