Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Somethings wrong with this amp

Nutdawg651 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Icon8 Somethings wrong with this amp

Ive never had this happen with my amp im pretty sure its my deck its a piece of **** and it fried some wires but has this ever happend to you guys I turn the key forward and the deck lights up but I have to press the source button to turn it on so technically its of but ne way soon as I turn the key forward theres a slow rise in fq til it sit at a solid tonw and bass jus comes thru my sub I mean shakes my car left to right and as soon as I push the source button it stops any ideas?

mylows10 is offline Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)

Re: Somethings wrong with this amp

bad hu

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

I figured that when I put this one in the **** wires were crossed in the car so I kno there shorted im gonna have an auto shop run a whole new harness thru the car and put in a new deck

mylows10 is offline Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    482 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutdawg651 View Post
    I figured that when I put this one in the **** wires were crossed in the car so I kno there shorted im gonna have an auto shop run a whole new harness thru the car and put in a new deck
    just run it your self ,fairly easy . new power ,ground ,and turn on wire .then just run new speaker wires if needed .not that hard

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Well I can put in the new deck I just dont feel like popping all the panels and takin the whole dash aprt basically its juts the constant 12v , ignition 12 v ,remote , and lr speaker that needs to be changed but I just want a whole new harness ran ,but yea I should just do it stop bein so **** lazy I been puttin all my time into this new box and gettin gas to move around its crazy

pickup1 is offline Audiosystem,Dynaudio...

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Dam dude,ever heard of a little dot called a period?. might be able to comprehend what your trying to say.

7. Thanks hispls thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

**** dude everyone else can understand me if you dont have any helpful input move around did you understand that? Idiot

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pickup1 View Post
    Dam dude,ever heard of a little dot called a period?. might be able to comprehend what your trying to say.
    I was trying to make sense of this myself.

**** dude everyone else can understand me if you dont have any helpful input move around did you understand that? Idiot
    You're illiterate and the person pointing out that your communication skills could use some refinement is the idiot? Seriously, kid, go to your local community college and take a couple semesters of remedial English. You'll find being able to communicate your ideas to others will make the road of life a lot easier to travel.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Omg here we go with this **** idgaf about nothin u guys say and obviously im not too illiterate if you can understand wat I wrote and you continue to reply im in college and will use proper words wen I need to thats school papers only I dumb it down for you weak fuks cuz some are not too bright I talk how I feel you dont like it remember my name and stay out my threads UNDERSTAND THAT!???

chevyaddict83 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Omg here we go with this **** idgaf about nothin u guys say and obviously im not too illiterate if you can understand wat I wrote and you continue to reply im in college(Really, Einstein? Scary thought. Seems as though you have a fifth grade writing skillset. )and will use proper words wen (LOL) I need to thats school papers only( Only school papers? Because you come across as an ignorant fuck) I dumb it down for you weak fuks ( Please, go watch Dora The Explorer, Build up your spelling and social skills) cuz some are not too bright I talk how I feel you dont like it remember my name and stay out my threads UNDERSTAND THAT!???
    We understand. You are a backwoods inbred jerkoff that can hardly read/write, nevermind comprehend the basics of car audio. It is the attitude you are conveying now, that is showing the downfall of society. Not caring about what one person thinks of you, and being lazy, whether it comes to speaking, typing, or whatever else have you, is pathetic. You sir, truly are a disgrace to our society.

Traded with-Bassin' Buick traded with hispls(2 times)bought from schackel. Sold to bettr n' revrse. Sold to evilkefz.

clickclickw00t is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Omg here we go with this **** idgaf about nothin u guys say and obviously im not too illiterate if you can understand wat I wrote and you continue to reply im in college and will use proper words wen I need to thats school papers only I dumb it down for you weak fuks cuz some are not too bright I talk how I feel you dont like it remember my name and stay out my threads UNDERSTAND THAT!???
    This is really a great way to get help on a really good forum with very intelligent individuals. Us "weak fuks" are the ones that are giving you help. Have fun paying $100+ for something you can do yourself for less than $10. You're just silly man.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Lmfao if I choose to spend money and I have it its my choice , two I dont believe I specifically asked you mf by name to help me if someone is gonna come in here and give good advice on my stereo system thats who im looking to help I dont believe this is a "how to learn to speak and write forum" so to those who come in here talkin **** dont come back its that simple , mylows10 came in here and had good input , the rest of you weak fuks all care about how I spell or how I talk b1tch I aint getting paid for this sh1t I am how I am ill be who I am til I die so if I feel like doin me thats how ima do it if you dont like itstay of my threads all you guys are followers who come in here and take shots at me does it get your dik hard to post sh1t and get some attention hey if that makes you feel better but it aint needed herego post on someone elses sh1t if someone want to come in here and help me out on a question I leave about my system , because I believe thats what the forum is for I appreciate you were all good but if you wanna come and take shots at me you can tuck you tiny ***** between your legs and turn your cheeks you little cuntalopes go be a leader dont worry so much about wat other people got goin on voice your input on car audio systems then go bout your buisness be a boss not a *** boy obviously my spelling is getting to your feelings you sissy mamby pambys

clickclickw00t is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Successful troll is successful. At least we got you to use some punctuation. I counted a few commas and quotation marks... Still no period though.

2012 Scion TC // 20% tint
    HU: Pioneer MVH-P4400BH
    Front: Focal 165KF Mid, Stock 3.5 inch, Stock 1inch Tweeter.
    Rear: Alpine Type R Component
    Sub: Audioque HDC 312 (@1ohm)
    High Amp: Nakamichi KA-504
    Sub Amp: Audioque 2200.1D
    Deadened doors and trunk
    Stinger Volt-meter
    Decaf All Day

mazdakid is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Dam dawg dat herts my i's itz herd two reed whin yuu dnt right wurds write and donnt yuse peeryids.

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909
    sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow

16. Thanks Nutdawg651 thanked for this post
    Likes Nutdawg651 liked this post
    chevyaddict83 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lmfao if I choose to spend money and I have it its my choice , two( Where is number one) I don't believe I specifically asked you mf by name to help me if someone is gonna come in here and give good advice on my stereo system thats who im looking to help I don't believe this is a "how to learn to speak and write forum". So to those who come in here talking **** don't come back its that simple , mylows10 came in here and had good input , the rest of you weak fuks all care about how I spell or how I talk b1tch I aint getting paid for this sh1t I am how I am ill be who I am til I die Kill yourself so if I feel like doin me thats how ima This always cracks me up do it if you dont like itstay of my threads all you guys are followers who come in here and take shots at me does it get your dik hard to post sh1t and get some attention Yes, we want your attention. You sound like a Fucktard. It is actually painful to try and read what you write hey if that makes you feel better but it aint needed hereNeither are yougo post on someone elses sh1t if someone want to come in here and help me out on a question I leave about my system , because I believe thats what the forum is for I appreciate you were all good but if you wanna come and take shots at me you can tuck your tiny ***** between your legs and turn your cheeks you little cuntalopes go be a leader dont worry so much about what other people got going on voice your input on car audio systems then go about your buisness be a boss not a *** boy obviously my spelling is getting to your feelings you sissy mamby pambys
    It's not just your spelling. More than likely it's the laziness. Kill yourself
    Last edited by chevyaddict83; 06-20-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I started to make corrections, but this guy types like he is banging his V agina against the keyboard

Traded with-Bassin' Buick traded with hispls(2 times)bought from schackel. Sold to bettr n' revrse. Sold to evilkefz.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast