Re: Help please.
Are you sure you wired it correctly with the correct POLARITY? Take a look at your work because it sounds like a simple fix. It doesn't matter what brand of speakers is installed in the rear.....even if there are no speakers there at all. The LOC is converting the signal from the headunit (to the speakers) to run your amp.
2012 Volkswagen GTI 4dr
* Factory RCD-510 H/U
* MASSIVE AUDIO CK 6X 6.5 components (front doors)
* Alpine 3547 2-channel amp
* Audison SR 1D monoblock amp
* Dayton Audio UM10-22 Ultimax DVC 10" sub in 1ft^ sealed box
* Streetwires OFC 4awg power/ground wires
* Streetwires Musica100 RCA cables
* Audio Control LC2i line output converter
* Audio Control ACR-1 remote knob