Reload Thread: running amp from cigarette lighter

des343 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: running amp from cigarette lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Tenacious. View Post
    Bump for good measure
    dude this thread was months dead your such a **** troll nothing but an annoyance to this already decreasing forum. you NEVER have anything real to add all you want to do is add to your post count GET A LIFE man..

also why is everyone making fun of this guy instead of actually helping him!

wwhy must everyone be so judgemental and then wonder why people want to bomb the hell out of us and hate us

its because of people like you and there are a lot of you on this forum alone...GROW THE FUC& UP.

im sick of seeing this crap...no one has any REAL input....you are fuc^king worthless to society and i cant blame anyone for hating america when its loaded FULL of asholes that got nothing better to do than down everyone else.

dont worry im sure im just giving you another reason to add to your post count..man pathetic

Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by des343 View Post
    dude this thread was months dead your such a **** troll nothing but an annoyance to this already decreasing forum. you NEVER have anything real to add all you want to do is add to your post count GET A LIFE man..

wwhy must everyone be so judgemental and then wonder why people want to bomb the hell out of us and hate us

its because of people like you and there are a lot of you on this forum alone...GROW THE FUC& UP.

im sick of seeing this crap...no one has any REAL input....you are fuc^king worthless to society and i cant blame anyone for hating america when its loaded FULL of asholes that got nothing better to do than down everyone else.

dont worry im sure im just giving you another reason to add to your post count..man pathetic
    You mad ?

jrdnhsnbrg is online now Pimped my grandma's ride

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Ok bro unbunch your ******* and take a deep breath...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    You mad ?
    irritated yes dude comes in he hasnt even been on this forum but a few months has double my post count which dont bother me but its due to the fact he brings up a thread thats been dead for 5 months

and his ONLY input "bump" seriously what a **** loser....and i have yet to see him say ONE intelligent or helpful thing...

im sick of seeing this crap on here..this is a forum people come here for help and all **** wads like this do is scare people away from a hobby and forum people like him kill society they are absolutely nothing but a worthless POS.

so yeah it frustrates me. take a hobby many of us enjoy and ruin it....
    \
    im hear to enjoy a hobby with others like me to learn to teach and to shoot the ****...im tired of all the arrogant worthless people on here. its not needed to act the way they do

jrdnhsnbrg is online now Pimped my grandma's ride

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

irritated yes dude comes in he hasnt even been on this forum but a few months has double my post count which dont bother me but its due to the fact he brings up a thread thats been dead for 5 months

and his ONLY input "bump" seriously what a **** loser....and i have yet to see him say ONE intelligent or helpful thing...

im sick of seeing this crap on here..this is a forum people come here for help and all **** wads like this do is scare people away from a hobby and forum people like him kill society they are absolutely nothing but a worthless POS.

so yeah it frustrates me. take a hobby many of us enjoy and ruin it....
    At this point OP probably has a system set up properly so any input he could possibly have would be worthless anyway. I, for one, am glad he bumped it. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through this thread. You are reading way too deep in to the social issues of our nation, apparently everything that is wrong with America can be said in one sentence that doesn't have anything to do with the US or anyone that lives in it.

6. Likes Ahmed Johnson, dbeez liked this post
    Buck is offline always low Buck is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Poor guy.

Alpine - ASE (local) - Batcap - C&D Tech - CT Sounds - DC - eD - Excessive Amperage - Rainbow

Side Show is offline Bringin The Noise

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lol, ^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Dayyyyummmmm he just got pissed for nothing... Go jack off it will make you feel better. TAKE YOUR RAGE OUT ON YOUR PEEPEE

10. Likes SounDrive liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moler1129 View Post
    Dayyyyummmmm he just got pissed for nothing... Go jack off it will make you feel better. TAKE YOUR RAGE OUT ON YOUR PEEPEE
    No I'm tired of people like this I can't go in ANY thread without seeing someone flaming someone else yet no one wants to help them I've been coming to this forum less and less and he's not the only one that's for sure but lately I see him in every single thread and have yet to see him do anything other than bash this forum has become worthless...its just a flame war constantly.

How can you sit there and justify bringing a thread that's been dead for half a year with a worthless "bump" just tobhet more flaming in 7 pages and not ONE person even attempted to help this guy its a PERFECT example of what this forum has become I surfed this forum for years before joining and can easily tell where its heading..

There is a hand full of good guys and then 80 percent are nothing but flamers that help NO ONE

Where are the mods they should be monitoring this stuff where is the owner is he really proud of what this forum has increasingly become? I know I wouldn't be

12. Likes cbuts, Nutdawg651 liked this post
    Nutdawg651 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

At least without modifying your car run your wires thru the rubber gasket in the door where yoir stock wires run your gonna ***,in kill yourself and or others it dont get that good your lofe is worth more then a dam system

michaellane is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I wanna see some pics lol

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/414807-michaellane-feedback-if-i-bought-you-traded-i-sold-you-something.html

15. Likes Nutdawg651 liked this post
    SounDrive is offline SounDrive RCA

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Everyone already told the OP what to do. Go get a tampon. And I've contributed plenty of information here, much more so than your dumb ass
    @des343 ;

Owner, SounDrive Custom RCAs (and other cables)

Find us on Facebook!

17. Likes Ahmed Johnson liked this post
    ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

I just want to ad those qpower subs arent awful, they are pretty decent in fact.

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Charlie001 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

des343, weren't you the one that started a thread about JL/Sundown being overpriced pieces of crap a couple weeks ago. Then you started a keyboard commando fight with someone about amplifiers and how your thoughts were to get the cheapest amp possible with the biggest wattage because they are all the same guts anyways? If that was you, that was real helpful too bud.

Charlie001 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ahhhh yes, here it is. http://www.caraudio.com/forums/thund...-everyone.html
    Good contribution bro. Keep up the good work and ill keep nuthuggin sundown so you will have something to gripe about. BTW ill be sure to bump your thread for you in a few months. :p

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast