Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: so cal installers box builders

Jason Eden is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so cal installers box builders

anyone local to apple valley, ca. by hesperia 92308 even riverside could work. or anyone that can tell me about a good shop. thanks Jason

bought sax 100.4 from Ny_Vibe on caco and 2 sa 8 from topdawg on caco " well tried to but he is a d bag " bought saz 1500 from Black Truck 10 on caraudio.com , im type34me on ebay and if you need more info hit me up thanks

Joe562MMA is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: so cal installers box builders

ontario is not too far from u off central theres a shop that does great work for fair prices but i forgot the name ill try an get it for u

Mixing my martial Arts

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ya not to far i dont mind an hr or 2 drive

bought sax 100.4 from Ny_Vibe on caco and 2 sa 8 from topdawg on caco " well tried to but he is a d bag " bought saz 1500 from Black Truck 10 on caraudio.com , im type34me on ebay and if you need more info hit me up thanks

mclerico83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

why not have one of our great box builders on here like @double 07 ; or @pro-rabbit ; build you a sick enclosure.

pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

What are you looking for enclosure wise? Perhaps one of us could work something out for you.

If not, I or a few others may be able to track down an installer/builder local to help you out some.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclerico83 View Post
    why not have one of our great box builders on here like @double 07 ; or @pro-rabbit ; build you a sick enclosure.
    ya i have talked to both those guys and im thinking about it, but im it might be kind of hard to get what i really want with out you guys having the truck there in front of you. I might be able to do some of it to make it easier but im not sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

What are you trying to do exactly?

Sorry if my memory is a little fuzzy, I have been gone for a week

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    What are you trying to do exactly?

Sorry if my memory is a little fuzzy, I have been gone for a week
    its cool it was awhile back and it will be awhile before i get a box done. Im buying all parts for my system now " i have saz 1500 and sax 100.4 and bought 2 sa 8 v2 d4 that should be here in a few weeks. have some of my wires already " i still have to buy mids and highs and a few other small things.

but i have a 88 mazda cab plus that i cut the back seats down a bit " side to side to make room between them for a box " and i want to make a back panel to mount my amps and wires to then a box in the middle " one inverted on top with the port behind that facing up , then other sub facing forward at same angle as the front seats. " maybe just wrapped in carpet or maybe fiberglass . I wanted rings around the sub so they are flush mounted . but im not a box builder and i am open to suggestions. want it to look clean but dont want to get all crazy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

So the seats are cut down in the center so you have like an extended center console? If so I would stick with your idea and use fiberglass to get a more "creative" look to the front and angle of the enclosure. You could choose to paint it, wrap it, or what ever else you may think of.

As for the amp rack, maybe doing some kind of "floating" look would be ideal. I like using frosted edge plexi and lighting them up with LEDs and making them the exact size of the amp and lifting it up a few inches to give it that floating look.

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

too bad your not closer to the monterey peninsula ,jason ,we could do it up here ,but it would take a few days easy ,prolly closer to a week .still trying to find some one close to you tho .
    i do have a shop in fresno if that helps any .

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

the biggest thing is i need to keep the rear seats " or make a new floor with padding " and the back rest needs to have some sort of padding on it . My truck goes to shows and i like to take wife and kids. I know its not the roomiest but at least they can come.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    too bad your not closer to the monterey peninsula ,jason ,we could do it up here ,but it would take a few days easy ,prolly closer to a week .still trying to find some one close to you tho .
    i do have a shop in fresno if that helps any .
    well hit up sundown and if they will sponsor me a bit " no one knows about sundown where im at " ill make the drive to you. what is fresno " your shop " i think fresno is like 5 hr from me. maybe we can work something out if i cant find closer shop

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eden View Post
    well hit up sundown and if they will sponsor me a bit " no one knows about sundown where im at " ill make the drive to you. what is fresno " your shop " i think fresno is like 5 hr from me.
    no not my shop ,my friends shop audio innovations of fresno

ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    no not my shop ,my friends shop audio innovations of fresno
    ya maybe ill tell my wife im taking here on a romantic get away to monterey on a 3 day weekend " she will be like why are you towing the mazda down with us ? "

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

yea maybe

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast