Recently got a new kenwood system to replace the older one in my 98 polo. Connected it fine and it worked before placing it in the dash but a wire came out when doing this and after pulling it back out, I am unsure which wire came out as there are 3 possibilities. I tried one and it came up saying protect on my stereo so I tried another and it worked fine till next morning when my battery was nearly drained and I had to jump start my car. I took out the stereo and my car has been fine so I assume it was that that caused it. Any one got any ideas or diagrams of how to wire it? Here is a shoddy pic of the wires. I plugged in the one with the bubble type protectors when my battery nearly died.