I was riding down the road and my friend saw a spark come out of one side of my amp. the side it sparked - there are only 4 wires: power wire, ground, remote and bass control knob cable. so im guessing from my power or ground. i wasnt even listening to music loud at all, maybe 10/64 volume and im tuned at 32/64. so now my amp stays on and wont shut off and it doesnt appear to be working since my subs arent cutting on. maybe a fuse is the problem? but i dont understand why it sparked all the sudden? and why it wont shut off when i turn my truck off? and primarily why is my amp not working?
Any help would be appreciated. thank you