I had a melted fuse in the engine bay so I replaced it with a breaker. Well I noticed what caused the melting amd can't figure out why this is happening.
Ap1500 amp. Ssa gcon. Wired to two ohms. Small ap amp for 6x9's. Solid bare matel ground in back. All 4g wiring. Fused in the back. Those fuses do not melt. Neither does the fuse in the small amp. Stock eletrical.
Now the problem. When the bass is turned up.. small sparks can be seen on the ring connector at the breaker/fuse holder. Then the wire gets warm. What can cause this? I immediately unhooked the systems power from the battery untill I can figure this out. Ill also post a vid.