Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 74 of 74

Reload Thread: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

  1. #61
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by B2WJ4.7 View Post
    agreed, ill take tommyk's advise over some newbs anyday. until other proof is brought to the table.
    Just because I have more posts than him doesn't make him a n00b.

    So before you pass judgement I'd like to see him respond. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. I have no problem with that. We all learn in the end.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.






  2. #62
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    @tommyk90 ;
    thanks for taking the time to type up your posts. I read all of them. Even the lengthy ones. It helped me grasp and understand current/electricity a little more.

    I am glad I went with the "more is better" group. I wouldn't trust my cars 21 year old rusted frame to be a good ground.



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  3. #63
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    @tommyk90 ;
    thanks for taking the time to type up your posts. I read all of them. Even the lengthy ones. It helped me grasp and understand current/electricity a little more.

    I am glad I went with the "more is better" group. I wouldn't trust my cars 21 year old rusted frame to be a good ground.
    I know exactly what you mean. My s-10 has seen better days as well. Even with a full frame (and frame grounds) I decided that negative runs were a necessity. Though I also have 2 batteries and a 340 amp alt under the hood. I'm also pulling 800+ amps so frame only was out of the question.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  4. #64
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. My s-10 has seen better days as well. Even with a full frame (and frame grounds) I decided that negative runs were a necessity. Though I also have 2 batteries and a 340 amp alt under the hood. I'm also pulling 800+ amps so frame only was out of the question.
    It really makes sense. I wouldn't trust steel anyways as a conductor. It's mostly Iron, chrome, nickel, and then small percentages of other things. Those are all crappy conductors.

    I went with the "more" group because I was told to. And I like to overkill things. Who knows what the future brings. Better than having to take my car apart again and runs when I could have done it all the 1st time. Besides. Wire can always be taken out and used in other builds. It makes sense to just go with more.

    What really got to me. Was when you talked about how people who run there systems off of a rear battery bank. It makes a lot of sense that they will not notice any improvements.
    I think running a system off of nothing butt batteries sounds kind of dumb. Just my opinion.



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  5. #65
    gckless's Avatar
    gckless is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,249
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1838 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    It really makes sense. I wouldn't trust steel anyways as a conductor. It's mostly Iron, chrome, nickel, and then small percentages of other things. Those are all crappy conductors.

    I went with the "more" group because I was told to. And I like to overkill things. Who knows what the future brings. Better than having to take my car apart again and runs when I could have done it all the 1st time. Besides. Wire can always be taken out and used in other builds. It makes sense to just go with more.

    What really got to me. Was when you talked about how people who run there systems off of a rear battery bank. It makes a lot of sense that they will not notice any improvements.
    I think running a system off of nothing butt batteries sounds kind of dumb. Just my opinion.
    For a daily driver, yes. For someone doing 3 second burps, not so much.



    Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

    Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

  6. #66
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    It really makes sense. I wouldn't trust steel anyways as a conductor. It's mostly Iron, chrome, nickel, and then small percentages of other things. Those are all crappy conductors.

    I went with the "more" group because I was told to. And I like to overkill things. Who knows what the future brings. Better than having to take my car apart again and runs when I could have done it all the 1st time. Besides. Wire can always be taken out and used in other builds. It makes sense to just go with more.

    What really got to me. Was when you talked about how people who run there systems off of a rear battery bank. It makes a lot of sense that they will not notice any improvements.
    I think running a system off of nothing butt batteries sounds kind of dumb. Just my opinion.
    Well depending on the vehicle and setup, most people don't have much of a choice but to run a large bank in the back.

    For instance, since I compete in many "street" or "stock" style SPL classes I'm limited to one alternator. Running 9000+ watts on one alt is going to require a large battery bank, which I have. The best possible scenario would be to have enough alternator amperage to run all the amps in your vehicle, but this is highly unlikely for various reasons, space being the biggest issue.

    The point I was trying to get across is that if a majority of your capacity is in the rear, then needing a lot of wire up to the front isn't necessary since you aren't relying heavily on your front battery or alternator to supply current when you're playing your system. Once your alt is maxed out then you're relying on your battery bank anyways. This is why 2 runs to the front will suffice for most people because of the capacity in the front versus what they have in the back.

    Now if that role is reversed then the opposite would hold true. Example: A guy has 2 alternators and 2 batteries in the front and only 2 batteries in the back. Logic would say that a majority of the amperage would need to be pulled from the front because that's where the most amperage capacity lies. This is where multiple runs of each is in order. He's relying on whats under the hood versus what's in the back.

    Really, the sum of it is this. If you can afford it and fit it, do it. Like you said, you never know what your system is going to be like down the road. May as well prepare for it now just in case.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  7. #67
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    Well depending on the vehicle and setup, most people don't have much of a choice but to run a large bank in the back.

    For instance, since I compete in many "street" or "stock" style SPL classes I'm limited to one alternator. Running 9000+ watts on one alt is going to require a large battery bank, which I have. The best possible scenario would be to have enough alternator amperage to run all the amps in your vehicle, but this is highly unlikely for various reasons, space being the biggest issue.

    The point I was trying to get across is that if a majority of your capacity is in the rear, then needing a lot of wire up to the front isn't necessary since you aren't relying heavily on your front battery or alternator to supply current when you're playing your system. Once your alt is maxed out then you're relying on your battery bank anyways. This is why 2 runs to the front will suffice for most people because of the capacity in the front versus what they have in the back.

    Now if that role is reversed then the opposite would hold true. Example: A guy has 2 alternators and 2 batteries in the front and only 2 batteries in the back. Logic would say that a majority of the amperage would need to be pulled from the front because that's where the most amperage capacity lies. This is where multiple runs of each is in order. He's relying on whats under the hood versus what's in the back.

    Really, the sum of it is this. If you can afford it and fit it, do it. Like you said, you never know what your system is going to be like down the road. May as well prepare for it now just in case.
    Oh. Well of course in SPL set ups that makes sense. Absolutely.

    I have a small 1.8L 4 cyl. With plenty of room after I removed my A/C and all of the lines. I already had my friend make brackets to mount an alternator that is meant for a yukon in my jetta. Next goal is. Using that empty A/C spot for a 2nd yukon alternator.

    I am very glad I did 3 runs. Because I know that 680amps of current would be bottle necked by 2 runs. Even though I shouldn't technically be pulling 680amps on music. It will help those red lights that I am constantly sitting at. Maybe I won't have to look like an idiot sitting there holding my throttle at 2000.

    Can you explain how efficiency on amplifiers work?
    Like if an amp is 80% efficient and makes 1,000 watts. Which whould be 100 amps. Does that mean it actually needs 120 amps to make 1,000 watts?



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  8. #68
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post

    Can you explain how efficiency on amplifiers work?
    Like if an amp is 80% efficient and makes 1,000 watts. Which whould be 100 amps. Does that mean it actually needs 120 amps to make 1,000 watts?
    That is the basic idea, yes. Not quite 100% accurate like that do to amp idle draw, voltage, heat, etc., but that is the general idea.

    Voltage is the other determining factor in that equation. Higher voltage=less amperage for the same amount of wattage. Thus why SPL guys run 16v batteries and huge banks of alternators. And thus why keeping your voltage up is good for a daily driver as well. Less strain on your electrical system and the amplifier itself.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  9. #69
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    That is the basic idea, yes. Not quite 100% accurate like that do to amp idle draw, voltage, heat, etc., but that is the general idea.

    Voltage is the other determining factor in that equation. Higher voltage=less amperage for the same amount of wattage. Thus why SPL guys run 16v batteries and huge banks of alternators. And thus why keeping your voltage up is good for a daily driver as well. Less strain on your electrical system and the amplifier itself.
    Ohhhh. Ok. Well then I definitely want 2 add a 2nd alternator. My current amp should draw 500amps and I am adding a audison lrx 6.9k that should draw about 100amps. Plus the obvious electrical of the car itself.

    I looked into upping the voltage. But it's best left for the experienced. Plus if you run more than 15v in german cars. Usually you will fry the ECU.

    Thanks again for helping me gain some more knowledge!



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  10. #70
    tommyk90's Avatar
    tommyk90 is offline THE WHOLE THING!!!



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Chicago Heights, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    Ohhhh. Ok. Well then I definitely want 2 add a 2nd alternator. My current amp should draw 500amps and I am adding a audison lrx 6.9k that should draw about 100amps. Plus the obvious electrical of the car itself.

    I looked into upping the voltage. But it's best left for the experienced. Plus if you run more than 15v in german cars. Usually you will fry the ECU.

    Thanks again for helping me gain some more knowledge!
    Don't worry about going super high with the voltage. 14.5-14.7 is perfectly acceptable. Really, anything about 14v is good.




    Team Kicker (R.I.P.)
    Team Sundown
    Team Maxxsonics
    Team XS Power
    Team DD
    Team Audio Technix
    Team B2 Audio
    Team Mechman
    Team Tantric Sounds

    2008 Bassrace 130-139.9 Regional and National Champion
    2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2012 MECA Champion (S1, SR1, DB1, S2, S3, S4)

    One DD 9510 powered by two Sundown SAZ-2500's
    Kicker KS tweeters, MB Quart 5.25's active on an MB Quart DSC480
    Kicker wiring throughout.



  11. #71
    jockhater2's Avatar
    jockhater2 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Saukville, WI
    Posts
    3,015
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1273 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyk90 View Post
    Don't worry about going super high with the voltage. 14.5-14.7 is perfectly acceptable. Really, anything about 14v is good.
    That part I do understand. My voltage right now dips to 13.5 which I know is really good. But I haven't added the mids/high amp yet. And that wasn't with heat on and headlights on.



    Head Unit Pioneer P99RS
    3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Power and 3 Runs of 1/0 OFC Ground
    1 XS Power D3400 & 2 XS Power XP3000 with Copper Bus Bars
    380 Amp & 320 Amp Iraggi Alternators(One is a chevy case, the other ford)
    RD 7500.1 running 2 12 inch SPLaudio (AA Mayhem motors/baskets)
    Tuned to 36 hertz. About 4.5 cubic feet, 8" Aeroport (made by dbeez)
    Zed Audio Leviathan III on Morel MDT-29, RS100-4 & RS225-8 Daytons
    Alex Jones www.infowars.com Endgame, Obama Deception, Truth Rising,
    Fluoride in the water, poison in vaccines, chemical trails in the skyglobal
    elite banks run our government towards a one world global government.

  12. #72
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by jockhater2 View Post
    cool story
    You don't have a fuggin clue kid, it's rather obvious




  13. #73
    mlstrass's Avatar
    mlstrass is offline Shaggy DOA



    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    10,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Quote Originally Posted by B2WJ4.7 View Post
    agreed, ill take tommyk's advise over some newbs anyday. until other proof is brought to the table.
    Careful kid TimmyK is kinda skinny, so I'm not sure he'll be able to walk properly with you hangin off his sack like that




  14. #74
    keep_hope_alive's Avatar
    keep_hope_alive is offline Acoustics Engineer keep_hope_alive is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Quad Cities, IL
    Posts
    6,088
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    28
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1169 Post(s)

    Re: front to rear neg. wire runs ????'s

    Thanks @tommyk90 ; that was a good explanation.

    To elaborate - what we really care about is voltage drop. we care about that because most amps will produce less power with less supply voltage. voltage drop can occur on both power wire and ground wire. as mentioned, we are trying to complete a circuit.

    "load a ground" means to pull current through it, so voltage drop can be measured. a standard DMM is not accurate enough to measure ground resistance (inaccurate at low resistances). there are separate tools for that, or you can just pull a known current and measure voltage drop and calculate it.

    There are no "hard and fast" rules, but if your expected draw from the front is less than 200A, you are probably fine with using good steel (not necessarily the body). if you start to run parallel sets and multiple alts, run dedicated grounds.

    It certainly won't hurt to run dedicated grounds, and in reality, resistance will be less since you have continuous copper from back to front and not separate pieces of welded steel.

    The more I think about it, the more I think that dedicated grounds are a good idea for anyone... lowering resistance is the goal, and each connection contributes for the majority of resistance. More importantly is the resistivity of metals...

    The Resistivity of Copper is 1.712
    The Resistivity of Steel is 11.8
    The Resistivity of Aluminum is 2.709

    Resistivity is 10^(-8) ohm-m @25 deg C
    Lower resistivity means better conductance.
    Taken from "CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 57th Edition, 1976-1977, CRC Press, p. F167-168; CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 90th Edition, 2009-2010, CRC Press, p. 12-14, p. 15-37"



    have you been helped by me? i'd love to know. shoot me a PM.

    My 2014 Accord build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/608637-2014-accord-sport-sq-build-keep_hope_alive.html
    ***My YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkYUo2EShW9lgtrfXiDvLNQ/videos
    *My 2001 Accord build log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/536049-2001-accord-ex-sedan-its-long.html
    *2005 Scion tC Build Log: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/516096-2005-scion-tc-sq-hertz-audison-pioneer-build-log.html

  15. Thanks jockhater2 thanked for this post
    Likes tommyk90, jockhater2, gckless liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Running a negative wire to ur rear battery instead of going through the chassis?
    By silenkiller in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:33 PM
  2. neg - (run) from front to rear
    By jdmferio13 in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 11:02 PM
  3. Fusing Batteries, Front to Rear
    By jonny101abc in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 01:45 AM
  4. Does a run of ground wire from front to rear necessary??
    By RnK1026 in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:13 PM
  5. HELP:Need bridged amount of power, but turn off rear speakers wired parallel to front
    By pwr2max in forum Wiring, Electrical and Installation Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 06:59 PM

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum