only one sub?
only one of the two subs is really working. i think the right one gives a little bass, but not as much as the other? i thot i checked wiring pretty well, but it might be the wiring from the box to actual sub. what is the problem and how can i fix it?
Re: only one sub?
well that is a big question with a lot of different answers. The answers will depend on how you have it hooked up.
1. Is it hooked up mono, or stereo? (bridged or not)
2. what kind of speakers? DVC SVC
3. If they are DVC how are they wired?
4. Have you swapped your rca's on the amp to see if the speaker that was not working well starts working?
5. If you have separate gains for each channel are they turned up and matched?
6. Have you checked to see if your fader and balance on your HU is not set wrong?
7. If you have them hooked in par make sure they are configured right.
8. what watt amp, and what ga wire are you using?
9. Have you checked your ground? (the speaker that is working may not be working well, because of a bad ground)
Let us know the answers to these questions and maybe we can help.