I will be blasting my music for a while an than my amp cuts off. I check everything out on my amp and it's fine but, then I see if there is power in the lines by touch the pos and neg wires. There was no spark so I look at my fuse and it has a weird mark on part of the metal but is not broken. What the hell is goin on my prior fuse these are stinger maxi fuses had a bubble look on part of the metal. My fuse is 100a and my amp puts out 1200rms and then some. Is this the issue or what is going on.