Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

2012 ford focus speaker wiring

Hello guys , i want to hook up a line out convertor to add an amp and a sub to my 2012 ford focus hatch back - it is a 6 speaker system, - does anyone know where the best spot is to get to the wires and which colors to splice into ? - thanks - also, where should i hook up the amp turn on signal wire ?

akheathen is offline trianoacitol contraceptiv akheathen is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    219 Post(s)

Re: 2012 ford focus speaker wiring

um, those cars are nightmares. not sure if you can get the skinny on the wiring yet, but perhaps someone with a '10-'11 might be able to help out. if it was me, i would find if/where it has a factory amp and tap in there for the signal and remote turn-on, but you must make sure not to tap into any databuss wires.

*IF I have forgotten to exchange feedback, please let me know*
    i buy broken amps....
    No, i will not "gift" paypal. please do not even make it awkward by asking. if the fees are an issue, I am usually inclined to add them. unless you have discount elsewhere, shipping is through usps flat rate, through usps parcel post, or through the roof..... i am in alaska. thanks
    -Heath H-

Closed Thread

User Tag List