Closed Thread

Reload Thread: How big XS battery for SAZ-1500D?

timma100 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How big XS battery for SAZ-1500D?

Setting up my 1500D at 1 ohm in a couple of months, looking to add a second battery from XS power. But I don't know what size would be best, seeing how expensive they are overdoing it isn't really a good solution

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How big XS battery for SAZ-1500D?

This chart will give you a good idea of what you might need. Of course you will need to upgrade your grounds with the big 3 and take the size of your stock alt in consideration.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

3. Thanks timma100 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It shows watts as primary battery if you want to just upgrade the battery under the hood, or watts as secondary battery for a second battery in the back. My question with this is, If I were to upgrade the battery under the hood, and add a second battery to the back, would the capacity be doubled? or maybe 1.5 times that of the second battery rating? Surely there would be more power on tap. And I know folks will come in here talking about how I would need to upgrade my alternator. But, there is proof out there with people doing this without the alt upgrade and being just fine.

All girls are whores, just ask your mom how you got here.

Feedback Thread
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/407829-blackfx4intn-feedback-thread.html

CAT MAN is offline Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nut Hair Trick View Post
    It shows watts as primary battery if you want to just upgrade the battery under the hood, or watts as secondary battery for a second battery in the back. My question with this is, If I were to upgrade the battery under the hood, and add a second battery to the back, would the capacity be doubled? or maybe 1.5 times that of the second battery rating? Surely there would be more power on tap. And I know folks will come in here talking about how I would need to upgrade my alternator. But, there is proof out there with people doing this without the alt upgrade and being just fine.
    beat me to it

Closed Thread