So I just got 2 amps, a sub, replacement speakers for the factory locations, and an MS8. Hooking in to the factory HU in a Mercedes. I have access to O-scopes, DMMs, and just about any other test equipment you could ask for (other than an RTA). I've set up a couple of systems in the past for friends without the help of test equipment and they came out pretty good, but this one is special. It's going in my car and I want to do it right the first time around . I've been reading way too much about set ups and tuning, and now my head hurts and I'm confused. I need to get back to basics. If you had the tools and equipment I have, where would you start?? I mean, there's sooooo many questions! Do I use the O-scope to find where the HU starts to roll off the bass and set levels from there? Where should amp gains be set when I calibrate the MS8? The MS8 and the amps all have crossover points and gains and boosts..... How should I set them for a baseline to ensure they don't conflict with each other???? Ooooooffff..... my head is starting to hurt again.......