ok today i rewired my with thicker speaker wire and now everytime my stereo turn on my amp suddenly goes into protect mode. I'v checked all the wiring and replaced the power & ground wire but it still goes into protect mode. it only goes into protect when i plug the RCA cable into the amp it will turn on. The power light won't even come on! I pulled the fuses on the amp and they were both blown so I replaced them both with the same amp rating and it still goes into protect mode. Also usually when i pull the fuse from the battery it will spark a little as i pull it out or put it back in but now there is no spark at all! Somebody please help this amp is only a year and a half old it cant be bad already!!