Closed Thread

Reload Thread: car speakers help!! (installation and recommended speakers help)

Tylerloves420 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

car speakers help!! (installation and recommended speakers help)

Ok I have a 97 Chevy cavalier that I just bought and the people before me had a terrible system in it and have wires all over I just want to replace the two front door speakers which are 4x6 and two 6x9 in my trunkthat are in like a built in box almost . I know NOTHING about speakers or cars for that matter so I need help picking some new speakers ( what should I look for what should I avoid) I'm not wanting a system I just want some speakers that are nice and loud but don't wake up people 5 miles away. I also have a video of my set up in the trunk so you guys can help me more and if you need to see something else tell me and I can post it.

Thank you everyone this really helps.

My video is on youtube title is_Chevy cavalier car audio help_ type that in and its first video of me in my cavalier

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    498 Post(s)

Re: car speakers help!! (installation and recommended speakers help)

I got 2 sets of 6x9s. One bravox. Which are very nice and clean sounding. Also new for 100 shipped. Then I have some cheap crappy ones that sound alright but used for 25 plus shipping so prolly around 35-40 shipped

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

Closed Thread