Re: Help with my amplifier
The amps overheating and doing a safety turn off to protect itself from damage. If it's a cheaper amp it most likely has bad heat dissipation. Pretty common and normal occurrence.
You can either learn to live with it; not bump for sustained amounts of time; buy a better amp; move it somewhere more ventilated; build a cooling rack for it with external fans; or some combination. Odds are though if its a cheap amp it's gonna overheat now & then no matter what you do.
DECKPioneer DEH-P6000UBAMPSKicker ZX1000.1; ZX350.4SUBS2 12" Type R'sHIGHSCadence CWM6'sPOWER160amp KnuKonceptz alt; 1/0 StreetWire