Reload Thread: JL HD 900/5 output help

cjj2d is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

JL HD 900/5 output help

Here is my scenario.

I just bought a HD 900/5. I am using a RF 3sixty.2 also for the signal from my factory head unit.

I am running the front channels of the amp on my front tweets, the rear channels on my front mids.

I had it all wired up and all 4 speakers playing. I then unplugged RCA's and Power and secured the amp and 3sixty to the floor, plugged it all back in and now am only getting sound out of one side of the car. I am getting sound out of the right side, both tweet and mid. So I swap the RCA L and R and now get sound out of the left side tweet and mid.

I have tried everything I can think of and am now looking for help.

any suggestions?

thanks.

cory

06 Acura TL, HU: Factory, Processor: RF 3sixty.2, Tweeters: Seas Neo Aluminum, Mids: Seas W16nx, Amp: JL HD900/5, Subs: Soon to be SI BM MKIVs when available.

WTB: SI BM MKIIIs!!!!

All_Logix is offline Formerly CivicGTi

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: JL HD 900/5 output help

Sounds like the problem is originating from the RCA's have you checked to make sure the wire is connected on both ends, also if your working off a factory, check into the LOC which I am guessing is that RF piece

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am just lost cause i had it working with audio coming out of all 4 speakers. I unplugged the rca's mounted the amp, plugged it back up and now this.

06 Acura TL, HU: Factory, Processor: RF 3sixty.2, Tweeters: Seas Neo Aluminum, Mids: Seas W16nx, Amp: JL HD900/5, Subs: Soon to be SI BM MKIVs when available.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and why would it be the same for both channels? only audio coming out of one side on each channel.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ok, so I believe that the 3sixty is the problem.

I am not getting a signal to my amp out of the left channel on either output from the 3sixty.

If i take the rca no matter which one i connect I only get audio from the right channel of the front and rear..... this *****. looks like I may have to send it in. but the **** thing was just working earlier.

Closed Thread