Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Will this be to much to handle????

MidnightBlaz3 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Will this be to much to handle????

not really a noob just never tried to get this much power everything ive ever had was 2 1000w amps or less never had to go with more batts or nething just want a straight freakin answer without all the BS

DBBOOM is offline DWN4MYN

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightBlaz3 View Post
    just want a straight freakin answer without all the BS
    You need more electrical.......................then build a 7cube ported box for two of the 15"s and run 1 amp. Then after you research and learn more, consider upgrading.

Natural selection at work.

MidnightBlaz3 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well i have all three installed with a little less than 2 cube on each 1 with the 2000w alpine amp. The subs are currently at about ....2.5 or 2.6 ohms it sound GREAT nice clean hard hitting chest rattling bass just have the problem of it dropping my voltage down i have the big three and i am fixing to put my cap in in about an hour or so, so ill re-post and let u know how it goes. I will have my 300amp HO alternator and 2 2400 kinetik batts in less than a month so all my problems should be resolved soon!!

daboyfrumdabx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gtbike900 View Post
    if you want some help call me i wont make fun of you like all the douche bags on here half of you were just as dumb back in the day there a reason i dont go on this website no more got sick of douchebags that know everything but wont teach a newb 216 347 0700 names derek
    Risky move bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightBlaz3 View Post
    Well i have all three installed with a little less than 2 cube on each 1 with the 2000w alpine amp. The subs are currently at about ....2.5 or 2.6 ohms it sound GREAT nice clean hard hitting chest rattling bass just have the problem of it dropping my voltage down i have the big three and i am fixing to put my cap in in about an hour or so, so ill re-post and let u know how it goes. I will have my 300amp HO alternator and 2 2400 kinetik batts in less than a month so all my problems should be resolved soon!!
    I wouldn't bother with the cap, unless it's already in. Sell it if you can. Your alt/battery plan sounds good. In the meantime, I'd just keep the system real low to maintain voltage. You'll be content once you get everything right, but the cap is just a waste of your time.

*Sundown Z15 *SAX-1200D *CDT HD-61A *SAX-100.4 *Pioneer DEH-80PRS *KnuKonceptz *XS Power D3400 *270A Mechman

Sold to: blackbonnie, TheOneJordan, resko1, kr15, Zichardruniga, IBmikexxx, plugitin
    Bought from: Gruszka530, theMessenjah44, ltr450racer690, Dpc69ss, 97maxima(Here and ROE), Pillow(CACO), pro-rabbit, woofercooker, Twisted_0912

TMB_WaCk is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gtbike900 View Post
    if you want some help call me i wont make fun of you like all the douche bags on here half of you were just as dumb back in the day there a reason i dont go on this website no more got sick of douchebags that know everything but wont teach a newb 216 347 0700 names derek
    cute^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

User Tag List