Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Need help with Dual XDVD8181 not ejecting cds

yzfspecvr6 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon6 Need help with Dual XDVD8181 not ejecting cds

Not sure if this is the right place but it said help and thats what im looking for, I got a Dual XDVD8181 indash cd/dvd player. Yes I know its off brand and yes I know its not as good as name brand but hey i got it for 30 bucks. The thing is its not ejecting cds for awhile i was able to tap the bottom a little and it would eject cds sometimes it would even eject everyday no problems basically it would just act up and for the last week it wont eject for nothing no tricks work anymore. How can i get it to eject now, is it possible to fix them? every shop i call local say they can send it to some place and it cost like 200 dollars? screwwwwww that. Is there any tricks? i dont have the remote i was hoping the remote would have a eject botton and when i went to look at it i lost hope so now im back to being clueless any advice for someone who has had somthing like this happen to them???

*SlappinAzz* is offline Shoot em

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Need help with Dual XDVD8181 not ejecting cds

Quote Originally Posted by yzfspecvr6 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place but it said help and thats what im looking for, I got a Dual XDVD8181 indash cd/dvd player. Yes I know its off brand and yes I know its not as good as name brand but hey i got it for 30 bucks. The thing is its not ejecting cds for awhile i was able to tap the bottom a little and it would eject cds sometimes it would even eject everyday no problems basically it would just act up and for the last week it wont eject for nothing no tricks work anymore. How can i get it to eject now, is it possible to fix them? every shop i call local say they can send it to some place and it cost like 200 dollars? screwwwwww that. Is there any tricks? i dont have the remote i was hoping the remote would have a eject botton and when i went to look at it i lost hope so now im back to being clueless any advice for someone who has had somthing like this happen to them???
    Theres your problem bro.

yzfspecvr6 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm not seein how that helps the eject problem? Nobody said i got it for 30 bucks and the eject botton wasnt working, Maybe i got it for 30 bucks and ive had it for a year and its just started to happen? either way that doesnt answer the question/conern i asked. Thanks though.

ps: i only mention the getting the dual for 30 bucks because on the last fourm i posted i had alot of morons replying to me with stuff that is irrelevant to my orginal post, They kept saying why would you get a dual thats your prob etc. etc. and it seems to look like this website aint off to a good start either.

Stryker is offline 1996 Thunderbird BOOM!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

probably the eject mechanism inside the unit is done for. It's a cheap brand so they use cheap parts that do not last.
    I would look for something else, remember you only paid 30 bux for it so thats not a whole lot. Maybe crack it open and have a look
    inside see if you can see why it's not working.

Clarion DRZ955MC
    2-1200.1 Phoenix Gold RSd's
    500.4 Phoenix Gold RSd
    6.5" Phoenix Gold RSd comp's
    Kicker c6.5a subs in doors
    Phoenix Gold (2)215iX EQ's
    Phoenix Gold Bass CUBE
    2-DD3512e's in 4.7 cubes @34Hz
    270 Mechman Alt. 3 optima's
    Subs facing forward completely sealed off from trunk

Closed Thread