Closed Thread

Reload Thread: AVX-720 Not working..

dunney508 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

AVX-720 Not working..

hello all,

I recently had my car in the shop ( new transmission ) for about a month, they also replaced my battery as it is old. In the car i have JVC AVX-720. When i got the car back, the only thing that was working is the power button is lit up (pressing it does nothing) , and it plays very low music. None of the buttons on the front are lit up, nevermind working. And the LCD screen does not turn on either ( When the unit has power though it has faint horizontal black lines going across it. Also, when i plug my ipod in it seems to go back and forth charging.
    If anyone has any input about what could be going on, I would appreciate it.

dumple is offline What's in your trunk?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: AVX-720 Not working..

if you have another vehicle or have a buddy that has a vehicle you can test this in do that, other then that check all connections, and contact the place that did the repairs.

Jbl ms8
    Pioneer appradio3
    Phd Studio neo 6.5s
    Polk db tweeters
    Cdt m6+
    Stereo integrity Magnum Claw v1
    cream jean of sound 8======D~
    refs: Lil_KB, jesusbasscadill, Crzy, Wkbdkid, bigwheel15, groggy23, kenbei, Belunt (awesomebox), Nissan, shallowfu, jonnybusa, alxmlr789, pioneerpimp, peas247, ravens9322, sundownz, audiobahnuser18, [email]nbesaw2@new.rr, jared530, brenTgrillzem, Revrider1

Closed Thread