Closed Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Reload Thread: what size anl fuse?

  1. #1
    dbass's Avatar
    dbass is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    what size anl fuse?

    im running stinger 0 gauge to a 0 to 8 guage block than to two fosgate 200x2 trans anna amps. what size anl fuse should i go with 250a? or ??? been runing no fuse for a week or so :S







  2. #2
    TNTR70's Avatar
    TNTR70 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    orlando fl
    Posts
    704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    those shouldn't draw more than 50 amps each so i would say atleast 150 amp anl. the amps themselves should be fused separatly




  3. #3
    dbass's Avatar
    dbass is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    im im glad to hear, they need an 60 amp each, i think




  4. #4
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    you dont fuse the wire based on the amp guys, you fuse it based on the wire size, so 0 guage you need at least a 300 amp or better yet use a 300 amp curcuit breaker



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  5. #5
    dbass's Avatar
    dbass is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    lol, uh oh so whats correct 300? haha, imma fuse it anyway, hopefully running 250 wont be a problem..




  6. #6
    runwitbass's Avatar
    runwitbass is offline Member



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    916
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    go with the one you feel good with .. lol .. jk .. but **** .. im only runnin like .. aug fues .. lmao .. needa upgrade it to anl fueses too .. since my dist block only has like 60-90 amps in it .. lol .. and imma be runnin a saz3000d soon ..




  7. #7
    Blue Fury's Avatar
    Blue Fury is offline Quagmire's Chin



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fresno Area, Ca
    Posts
    2,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbass View Post
    im running stinger 0 gauge to a 0 to 8 guage block than to two fosgate 200x2 trans anna amps. what size anl fuse should i go with 250a? or ??? been runing no fuse for a week or so :S
    Before the block should be 250-300a, after the block on both 8g wires should be whatever the 8g wire is rated at, maybe 60a? Sorry, not gonna look it up.



    ***My build: 2 SSA Xcons, Sundown, Vifa, TB, Hertz, 880prs, etc.***
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359675

    CA Refs: bought from: Jacka, bones22, civicman07, Zeuslicious, 90accordman, DesertDawg(<---EXCELLENT seller), mclerico83
    Sold to: 97accordalpine, Jgyolai, brenTgrillzem, nicksredline, lantz, bagged97tacoma, Plottin4success, microhaxo, pinoy2o9, LaserRed38
    ROE Refs: Bought from delvryboy, jnralp00, dcmcki, Mxman38, Excessive Amperage, GoinDef154, blackdragonx118, Assman.

    Currently For sale: Everything

  8. #8
    SicAudio's Avatar
    SicAudio is offline did you fart dude?



    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    melting HO alts...
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,202
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Fury View Post
    Before the block should be 250-300a, after the block on both 8g wires should be whatever the 8g wire is rated at, maybe 60a? Sorry, not gonna look it up.
    exactly 60 amp on 8 guage



    Quote Originally Posted by slammedincouch View Post
    Sic rolled me in front of my mom earlier...
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit138 View Post
    How did you manage to pack that much stupid into such a small amount of words?
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I got rick rolled by SicAudio lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I just got rick rolled by SicAudio again lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by chickaboom View Post
    awww.... dude! I can't believe you were the first! to rick roll me! I am a noob!
    sold to: Johnny Law.Lulz/Worstenemy453,Pumkinman, j1b1e1, DexterMoped, miyagi gboo559,CSU87,nate2587, MichaelLane, SmLLySack. MR_Imperial, Herrrerra, ltr450racer690, 05fronty bought from: TripleB45, bigwheel15, (kroid77 but never recieved..)
    helping noobs daily PM me

  9. #9
    dbass's Avatar
    dbass is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    gotta go get it, getting a battery soon too so i'll be needing it regardless, imma be runin the ag fuses for the 60amp fuses would that be okay? or am i better off running complete anl?




  10. #10
    dbass's Avatar
    dbass is offline Senior VIP Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Re: what size anl fuse?

    Quote Originally Posted by runwitbass View Post
    go with the one you feel good with .. lol .. jk .. but **** .. im only runnin like .. aug fues .. lmao .. needa upgrade it to anl fueses too .. since my dist block only has like 60-90 amps in it .. lol .. and imma be runnin a saz3000d soon ..
    lol, should be upgarding alot then since you'll be running the saz 3k, better fix ur electrical, wouldn't wanna fVck up the saz , Big Balla




Closed Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum