Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Clarion VRX935VD Problem! HELP!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 Clarion VRX935VD Problem! HELP!

OK, my HU will not come on at all... I took all the wires i ran to the brain out and checked for anything that could be causing shorts, and checked all of the fuses. It hooked it backup and it came on, so i said hmmm thats odd and re ran all the wires.

After they werre all ran and the Hu was back in the dash, again it would not come on, Ichecked all the wires going into the plugs, the pins on the plugs, everything i could think of and nothing worked...

Anyone have any idea on what the problem may be?

I bought this in NYC on Canal Street and for those of you that dont know the area, there are a bunch of car audio / dj /stereo sotres that sell shyt. They are not authorized retailers so you can haggle and all and get very good deals, but i have no warranty....

WHAT CAN I DO? I hope my $1000 HU isnt dead

armani2 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Clarion VRX935VD Problem! HELP!

HI, did you ever get a answer to what was the problem with your
    clarion vrx, I have the same unit with the same problem, I removed it to have some intieror work done, reinstalled it and now only the cd eject button works, nothing else??
    Any help would be appreciated...
    Marcus

branabargar is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude, I have the same exact problem. I ordered my unit from Explosive Electronics on Ebay, and when I received my unit, I ran the wires, hooked everything up, and nothing happpened. I checked for power to the hideaway and the HU, power was going to it, but nothing happened at all. I sent it back and he sent me another one. The same thing is happening. I've been installing stereos for 10 years and have never seen anything like this. Not sure if there is something I'm missing or if Clarion products are just going down the toilet. I had a pro-audio unit before this one that has lasted me 7+ years with no service. What was the conclusion of your findings? I'm gonna pull all the wires out and try one more time with this unit.

osokrayzay is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I had a Clarion VRX935VD and theres nothing special about the hookup and ive only installed 3 stereos so far. I now have a kenwood kvt-911 and everything is great. My guess, im no expert or anything that those units are fubar.

Closed Thread