Closed Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Reload Thread: Parallel VS Series (here we go again)

  1. #1
    Rxpower's Avatar
    Rxpower is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Parallel VS Series (here we go again)

    I know this has been asked before but I'm a newbee. What are the benifits
    of Parallel VS series for speakers. and is it only for subs or can you use it
    for all speakers.



    "Best Buy,... If we can do it , So can U"




  2. #2
    Gauntlet's Avatar
    Gauntlet is offline bulletproof



    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)



    "The world is full of people who want nothing short of perfect,
    but settle for less, blinded by their quest for purpose."
    - Slug



  3. #3
    avistar23's Avatar
    avistar23 is offline www.SoundhertZ.com <---



    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Nassau Bahamas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,723
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)



    C6ANU


    Eclipse H/U
    Profile j 600.4 bridged to 2 chanells
    Adire Koda 6.1
    Profile ca1200
    Kove Audio Armegedon 12
    AudioControl Matrix

    Soon to come:
    Audio control 24xs
    Audio control EQL

  4. #4
    evo2k3's Avatar
    evo2k3 is offline Senior Bizznitch



    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Parallel VS Series (here we go again)

    Originally posted by Rxpower
    I know this has been asked before but I'm a newbee. What are the benifits
    of Parallel VS series for speakers. and is it only for subs or can you use it
    for all speakers.
    if its been asked before, why are you asking again. its almost as if you did the search and came up with results, then posted here? what the hell? god people are lazy



    I'm back to stock in my new car.....

  5. #5
    MikeofTulsa's Avatar
    MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    20,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    having a bad day or something man???? relax a bit...you'll live longer....




  6. #6
    Rxpower's Avatar
    Rxpower is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Goddyd4me
    having a bad day or something man???? relax a bit...you'll live longer....
    Yeah lay off the cigs and coffee for a lil



    "Best Buy,... If we can do it , So can U"

  7. #7
    evo2k3's Avatar
    evo2k3 is offline Senior Bizznitch



    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Rxpower
    Yeah lay off the cigs and coffee for a lil
    I dont drink and dont smoke....if you notice I yell at most of the people that ask dumb questions. I came from a forum where people got absolutley manhandled if they asked a question that could be answered by a search. Most of you dont mind because you get your post counts up (which is rediculous and should be taken out of our profiles). Over time you develope a massive database of information, which would normally be good, but in this case it is so repetative its "searchablity" is vastly decreased. Personlly I do not like the way this forum is run at all, but the people hear know quite a bit so I stay and dont usually ***** like this. even if I am an ******* about it, I am triing to help the site.



    I'm back to stock in my new car.....

  8. #8
    Rxpower's Avatar
    Rxpower is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by evo2k3
    I dont drink and dont smoke....if you notice I yell at most of the people that ask dumb questions. I came from a forum where people got absolutley manhandled if they asked a question that could be answered by a search. Most of you dont mind because you get your post counts up (which is rediculous and should be taken out of our profiles). Over time you develope a massive database of information, which would normally be good, but in this case it is so repetative its "searchablity" is vastly decreased. Personlly I do not like the way this forum is run at all, but the people hear know quite a bit so I stay and dont usually ***** like this. even if I am an ******* about it, I am triing to help the site.
    Iunderstand man its cool I know ppl like you in some of the other forums i'm on. I agree with you and admit that i am lazyb but you already knew that.
    [this post is strictly off record and should not count twords my post count]



    "Best Buy,... If we can do it , So can U"

  9. #9
    MikeofTulsa's Avatar
    MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!



    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    20,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Originally posted by evo2k3
    I dont drink and dont smoke....if you notice I yell at most of the people that ask dumb questions. I came from a forum where people got absolutley manhandled if they asked a question that could be answered by a search. Most of you dont mind because you get your post counts up (which is rediculous and should be taken out of our profiles). Over time you develope a massive database of information, which would normally be good, but in this case it is so repetative its "searchablity" is vastly decreased. Personlly I do not like the way this forum is run at all, but the people hear know quite a bit so I stay and dont usually ***** like this. even if I am an ******* about it, I am triing to help the site.


    i agree w/ ya....jus try to handle things a tad nicer is all im asking....




  10. #10
    evo2k3's Avatar
    evo2k3 is offline Senior Bizznitch



    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,057
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Goddyd4me
    i agree w/ ya....jus try to handle things a tad nicer is all im asking....
    i know...im an *******....what can I say...its my nature I guess



    I'm back to stock in my new car.....

  11. #11
    Rxpower's Avatar
    Rxpower is offline Junior Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Jmac
    I am also an ******* ... I feel your pain ...
    Thats kinda funny an ******* feeling PAIN
    I'm sorry i know that was uncalled for.



    "Best Buy,... If we can do it , So can U"

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum