Closed Thread

Reload Thread: How do i wire two seperate front tweeters with no factory wiring or wiring from deck?

Rocco1005 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do i wire two seperate front tweeters with no factory wiring or wiring from deck?

Ive got an 03 dodge ram that has two empty spots on the dash for some small speakers but cant seem to find anything that suggests it is pre-wired for them. I checked my aftermarket deck and it just has the wires for the fronts -+ and rears -+ speakers and an rca for subs.

How would i go about wiring these up, im lost.

thanks

casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How do i wire two seperate front tweeters with no factory wiring or wiring from d

You should just purchase a nice small amp to power the front speakers and tweets. It will sound much nicer and louder.

H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider

Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How do i wire two seperate front tweeters with no factory wiring or wiring from d

ya that would be cool, but would it have that crazy engine hum i usually get when i amp up front speakers?

Trey803 is offline GAMECOCKS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

alternator whine? that can be fixed

HU: DEH-80PRS
    Doors Deadened
    Front Stage: Rainbow SLC 265
    Front Stage Amp: Image Dynamics i2600
    Sub: Dayton RSS210HF-4 8"
    Sub Amp: Image Dynamics i2300
    Wire: Knu

casper97ta is offline IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco1005 View Post
    ya that would be cool, but would it have that crazy engine hum i usually get when i amp up front speakers?
    Yeah thats not supposed to happen. I wouldnt worry too much about that as long as everything is installed properly.

H.U- Alpine IVA-D310
    clarion EQS746 EQ
    Front stage- PPI 356CS
    Front amp- Exile S400.4
    Sub-
    Sub amp-
    NSB100

REFS :pimpedout97x,Mike Dressure(x3),hc3_cuz,keefy248,seagrasser,Gammey4,p hillipcyoung,Hawaiian5(x2),Dumpin Treos,delvryboy, xtremebassjunky,All_Rice,AgEnT,96MaxGLE,kurtdirt1, Louisiana_CRX,wu501,REDLINEZ33,vxboi,mrogowski,Zeu slicious,LazyRider

Quote Originally Posted by cotjones View Post
    you have to admit the equalizers do seem to make 1 watt sound like 2 (1000 watts from a jl sounds way louder than 1000 from an alpine or rockford or many other brands)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How would i fix that alternator whine? Why is it always the front speakers that whine and not the rears?

Closed Thread