Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Reload Thread: decisions decisions!!! (alpine)

  1. #1
    MrJollie's Avatar
    MrJollie is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Greentown, PA
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    decisions decisions!!! (alpine)

    ok, i did a bunch of research, and i still can't quite decide on what head unit to get. in one corner we have the Alpine CDA-7892. It has three preouts, is xm ready, multi colored display, and a remote. This is the 2002 model. In the other corner we have a CDA-9805. It is the 2003 model. It also is XM ready and has three preouts. the 9805 does have all 3 preouts at 4 volts. that's the only real advantage i can see. the 7892 is only 30 bucks more also. so what do any of you think? thanks







  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd go with the one that has 3 preouts. But thats just me I just ordered my 7897 it'll be here the 14th!!! Can't go wrong with alpine




  3. #3
    MrJollie's Avatar
    MrJollie is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Greentown, PA
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, they both have three pre outs, but tomorrow i'm going over to circuit city to fight with them on the price of their 7892. the web site has it listed at $229.00. but when i went to the store today it was set at 270 somethin i believe. they're tryin to rip me off!!! so tomorrow i'm bringing the printed out version of their claims that talk about them making the customer pay for the cheaper of the two prices (store/website). the audio lady there today tried to give me some sort of BS answer about warehouses that may have an overstocked selection, and want to get rid of them cheaper online. so i figure i could either argue with them tomorrow or just order it online from their site and do that express pick-up thing. not sure what i'm going to do yet though, because CC is suppose to be getting their 2003 models in tomorrow or Saturday. i'll have to take a look at those first before i make my decision. don't want to go over $240 if possible.
    Last edited by MrJollie; 03-07-2003 at 10:01 AM.




Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum