Lord_Vegeta is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Long time no See!

Okay

My car was running well after I let CC install 2 subs & a amp(on my profile) and
    like a couple of days later my car wont start up. I know you guys are thinking
    why is he tellin me suttin about an engine problem?? Thats the thing theres no problem w/ my engine or my internal cpu. Its an electrical problem & the first thing they asked me
    cuz I had to take it to the dealership & they wanted to know who's the last person to mess with/fix/repair/work on ur car. I told them CC and the guy who worked on it
    (nuttin personal if ur on da board man...but u or sumbody u know F upped my car u know)
    When I say that I mean the dealership told me that the wires were tampered with & that its possible that theres a short in a wire harness or suttin like dat & for total repair w/ parts and labor w/them it will cost me +$700. Now I know that may not be much to u guys who are rollin in da dough, but Im a college student trying to make ends meet so. Just thought that I would share that w/ yall since yall talkin bout nobody postin anything. I would post but I dont like to post unless I have anything good to post about. U know!!

***Note Too all the people on da board who bump there sys***
    ***Take good care of it & luv it while u hav it cuz when u dont have one it sux
    big time...Trust me..I've been ridin around w/stock urr thing & it sux but
    some people have it worst then me so I must be greatful for urrthing
    that I do have & u should be too.......Peace!!!

--JVC CD/MP3 CD Player
    --2 "Shiny" 12 inch MTX Subs 6000 series
    --"Looking for an Amp to push my subs"
    --Stock speakers but soon to come.......an alarm, Eclipse speakers,amps, Dynamat, and much much more!

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go to CC, talk to the manager..
    if their guy did something that's going to cost you money, you might be able to work something out...

MSN - [email protected]
    Add me if you have any questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by PT Teal
    I woke up one morning and found a cop at my door telling me he found my car on fire in the middle of the desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanerupper View Post
    Some people have told me that the chrome reflects sunlight, therefore the amp doesn't get as hot as others. Is this true?

Closed Thread