Hey guys I got a situation. Yesterday I installed a headunit onto my car, and I got it to work successfully. Earlier today I had my keys turned one click to turn on my headunit. My headunit was working perfectally fine until I plugged something into my cigarette lighter. Suddenly both my light that I plugged in the cigarette lighter and the headunit went out. Now my headunit won't turn on and the cigarette lighter won't work. I have yet to check the fuses and wires, but any suggestions as to what could be wrong?